119. Presidential Qin

"Just upstairs, you two come with me."

At eight o'clock in the evening, Qin Ying didn't change her clothes, simply washed her face and followed Qin Cheng to the private restaurant.

The waiter led the way, the two siblings were one step behind.

Qin Cheng was dressed in a well-tailored suit, with dark and shiny hair, and he was no longer the young man who had just left the campus in his gestures.

During this period of contact with partners, coordination and negotiation of multi-party relationships, Qin Cheng has a little more ability of a professional elite and the charm of a mature man.

"The other party originally said that I was young. After knowing that there was a real big boss behind me, I was more curious about you. Knowing that you came to City A, I had to meet you."

Qin Ying curled her lips into a smile and lowered her eyes to the ground. Pin the hair behind the ear.

"Oh, does the other party know how old I am?"

"I don't know, I only said that you are in school, and I guess I can only guess that you are in college." When he came to the door of the private room, Qin Cheng waved his hand, the waiter left, he stood Qin Ying pushed open the door of the private room.

"Mr. Cheng, I've been waiting for a long time."

The person in the private room, surnamed Cheng, is the largest partner of the mall this time. The clothing under his name is very famous and influential in City A, but most of them take the high-end route.

For the mall, the presence of such a high-end brand can immediately elevate the level of the mall, and attract a wave of high-end customers while attracting ordinary people.

The people in the private room got up when they heard the words, smiled and greeted each other, and then asked with a bit of disappointment when they saw that Qin Cheng was the only one.

"Isn't that Mr. Qin saying that people came to City A?"

After that, Qin Cheng took a step in and stepped aside. Qin Ying's pure and beautiful face appeared in front of him, a pair of peach blossom eyes glittering, and the corners of his mouth Slightly rising, the voice is even more beautiful like the sounds of nature.

"Mr. Cheng is good, but just call me Qin Ying. I'm not an adult yet, so I can't afford to say a word to Mr. Qin."

The man in the private room was obviously stunned, then opened his eyes wide and looked at Qin Cheng suspiciously.

"I'm not yet an adult, this is what you said about your boss."

Qin Cheng smiled and pulled out the chair, Qin Ying stepped forward and extended his right hand generously.

"Mr. Cheng is good, my name is Qin Ying, Qin Cheng is my brother, my own brother." The two shook hands, and then Mr. Cheng slowly sat down, as if he had not yet recovered from the shock that the boss behind all the cooperation was a minor. Come to God.

"Jiangcheng is really talented."

Qin Cheng raised his hand with a smile, indicating that the waiter was ready to serve, and then took a seat and explained.

"She's not yet eighteen years old, so she can't become a legal person, otherwise I'll have nothing to do with it."

"Mr. Qin is very polite, you are also very good. To be honest, I originally came here tonight with the intention of poking around. I was eating with you, thinking of poaching you to come to my company to take care of the company's business for me, now it seems that you will definitely not abandon your sister to come here."

Qin Cheng nodded with a smile.

"That's natural, but thank you Mr. Cheng for your appreciation. I hope the cooperation between the two of us can continue for a long time."

Qin Ying also took up the teacup and replaced the wine with tea.

"Mutual benefit and win-win"

Mr. Cheng smiled and held up the wine glass, and the three of them touched each other.

At the "mutual benefit and win-win"

dinner table, Mr. Cheng talked about a very popular clothing brand in Jiangcheng, which seemed to be called Dumei.

"I even sent someone to that store to have a look at it. The style is really good, but I don't know if the designer is willing to change jobs. I wanted to change our designer for a long time, but I didn't have any creativity at all. " When the words were over, the man realized that the two brothers and sisters at the dinner table looked a little different, and asked in surprise.

"What's wrong"

Qin Ying picked up the tablecloth to wipe off the red oil from the corner of her mouth, and said lightly.

"She probably won't change jobs either."

"Why?"

Qin Ying put down her chopsticks, raised her eyebrows and said nothing, holding back her smile.

Mr. Cheng looked at her, stunned for a moment, and woke him up with a single word.

And it took a long while to react, incredulous.

"No way."

"It's right here, Dumei Clothing is a brand I created for my mother, but it's not the same as your company's clothing for a different customer group, so you don't have to worry about stealing business.

As for us, We have enough confidence in Dumei's clothes."

Cheng was always surprised one after another during the meal, but after this meal, he was more confident in the cooperation with Qin Cheng and the two brothers and sisters.

At night, Qin Ying and Qin Cheng went back to the hotel to rest. The two checked a few contracts in the room, all of which were partners that Qin Cheng had brought in during this period.

Some sell clothing, some sell shoes and bags, and there is a dessert shop.

Qin Ying read all the contracts and put them aside, and tapped the table with her index finger a few times.

"Brother, how's the recruitment going?"

"The property you mentioned earlier."

Qin Ying nodded. In such a large shopping mall, property is very important. After the recruitment, you have to find a place to train. There is a lot of time, but it can be calculated carefully, and it is very urgent.

"We're already recruiting, but we haven't recruited them yet."

"Well, I'll ask you on Monday to see if there is a place where you can do pre-employment training, otherwise the employees will not have enough energy, and it's easy to leave people lazy and casual. Impression is not conducive to the establishment of our company's image." When the words fell, Qin Ying looked up and found that Qin Cheng stared at her blankly.

"What's wrong"

Qin Cheng shook his head, and then laughed.

"I didn't expect that slugs have grown so big and understand so much."

Pre-employment training, company image, etc., he only learned the concepts after taking classes in college, but where did his little sister know about it? Yes, it's amazing to think so comprehensively.

And at the same time on the other side.

In line with the principle of win-win cooperation, after dinner, only Mr. Cheng himself drank some wine happily.

He returned home in the car, lay down on the bed after throwing his suit jacket, the phone in his trouser pocket rang for a while, picked it up, and smiled when he saw the word Luo Yun.

Picking up the phone, your tone is indulgent.

"What's the matter, what do you want me to buy for you?"

"Hmph, I don't need it. I just want to tell you that you don't need to buy the book that I said before.

" I'm working on a cooperative project, tomorrow, I'll buy it for you tomorrow." he was so
busy that she really forgot about buying books.

"No, I have a good friend who went to city a. She will bring it back to me when she comes back. When you buy it for me, when will I get it?"

Cheng Yu was relieved to hear that his cousin was not angry, and then Suddenly, I thought of the seventeen-year-old girl at the dinner table, with a frown and a smile, confident and calm in her gestures.

Especially when talking about work and business, the whole body seems to emit light when talking about it, which is unforgettable.

In the receiver, the younger sister of the same age is still obsessed with the novel she loves. On a whim, Cheng Yu mentioned the cooperation project.

"Hey, let me tell you, didn't I say that the person I worked with this time was in Jiangcheng? I saw the big boss behind the scenes today. Guess how old that person is."

Luo Yun stopped talking and thought for a while.

"Brother girl, it's not impossible for me to have a sister-in-law from a work partner to a husband and wife, brother, how about you work hard? Is the other party beautiful?"

Cheng Yu sneered, husband and wife have always been in the business field. Why did I suddenly feel a little high.

"Don't talk nonsense, they are not yet grown up, they are half a year older than you, and they seem to be only eighteen at the end of this year. Their surname is Qin, and their name is Qin Ying."

Luo Yun paused for a second and then clicked his tongue.

"Tsk tsk tsk, brother, you're done."