102. It's Really Like Deyang is Her Territory

Before dinner, Qin Ying went to the office to submit the first draft of the design of the clothing competition.

In order to prevent design leakage during the production of clothing, all contestants must submit their design drafts in advance within the specified time.

When she arrived at the restaurant on the second floor of the canteen, Xie Zhi was showing off the gray scarf around her neck.

In the season of spring, although Jiangcheng is not warm, it is not cold enough to wear a scarf.

There is only one explanation for his behavior at the moment, and that is that he is deliberately showing off the gifts that others have given him.

And this gift was given to him by Qu Meixin.

She didn't know what kind of feelings Xie Zhi had for Qu Meixin in her previous life.

What's more, in a new life, too many things have changed, and it is not impossible for Xie Zhi's preferences to change.

Qin Ying retracted the right foot she stepped out, and silently turned around and went downstairs.

The laughter and slapstick of a few people behind him became smaller and smaller as the pace accelerated.

Qin Ying didn't go to class all day on Thursday, and stayed in the library while on duty while making her own clothes.

The part-time job in the library was won by Teacher Xu for her last semester, and a total of three poor students took turns on duty.

She had asked other classmates if they wanted to do it, thinking about giving this work-study opportunity to other people in need.

But after asking around, it was either that the library was too complicated, or that the library was on duty for a long time and had little money. No one wanted to, so Qin Ying had to keep doing it.

The library is quiet, whether she reads a book, or sits quietly at the reading desk and sews her own clothes, it is a good choice.

Making clothes and designing clothes are not difficult for her, but modeling has become the biggest problem today.

There are many conditions in the class. The clothes are made by special people outside, and even the models are hired by professionals.

Whether a design product is good or bad, the design itself is a part, and the display effect is also a crucial part.

When I first drew the design draft, I drew it based on Xie Zhi's body shape, and also used his size when making it.

But now, the whole school is spreading rumors about her involvement in Xie Zhi and Qu Meixin, and Xie Zhi happily accepts Qu Meixin's gift and shows off everywhere. She looks like a third party when she finds Xie Zhi again.

When he came out of the library, from a distance, he could see Song He standing under the cherry blossom tree, standing tall and straight. Even if there was no one around, he stood up straight and well-behaved.

This is probably the difference between him and Xie Zhi.

If it was Xie Zhi, he would be leaning against the tree trunk lazily at the moment, smoking a cigarette as if no one else was around, and he might have raised his hand and shouted her name when he saw her.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying's smile froze involuntarily.

How can I suddenly think of him, I shouldn't think about it.

Qin Ying stepped forward and said hello.

"Senior Song, what a coincidence."

Song He chuckled.

"Unfortunately, I'm waiting for you."

Friday.

Due to the costume design competition, classes in Deyang were suspended for one day on Friday.

The school dismantled some of the chairs in the center of the auditorium and set up a temporary runway. At the end of the runway, a judge's seat was set up, and a few headlights were added at the top. The atmosphere of the scene was really a bit of a show.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Qin Ying waited anxiously at the school gate with the clothes she made.

I rejected Song He last night, and immediately called my brother when I returned to the dormitory. My brother and Xie Zhi were about the same size, and my brother would definitely be able to wear the design of this dress.

But she waited left and right at the school gate, but she only waited for Qin Cheng's call.

After pulling the check-in business, Qin Cheng went out on a business trip, received a call from Qin Ying, and rushed back early the next morning, but the car returning to Jiangcheng had a problem on the road and couldn't make it in a while.

When Qin Ying was worried about what to do next, a black car stopped in front of her.

The rear door opened, and a pair of long white legs came into view, and following the long legs, it was a beautiful face with blond hair and blue eyes.

Immediately afterwards, a heavy blow on the shoulder struck, and Qin Ying staggered to the side.

"Oh, what are you doing? I don't know if they are busy."

Qu Mei gave her a glance, took the blonde and blue-eyed beauty's hand and walked in, snorting coldly when she passed Qin Ying.

"Hmph, wait for the shame, you're over-the-top guy" The broadcast had already started to broadcast, so that the participating students should hurry up to prepare, Qin Ying didn't have much time to care about her, so she carried her clothes back to the backstage.

Said to be the backstage, a temporary shed was built at the back door of the auditorium for everyone to prepare.

The clothes are changed in advance, and the designers and models are only waiting in the background.

Seeing Qin Ying alone, Wang Fei stretched his neck and looked behind her.

"Qin Ying, isn't your model number very early? If you don't change it, it will be too late."

Qin Ying shook her head.

"I haven't found a model yet."

Wang Fei opened his mouth in surprise, and his model was Jin Yao, the monitor of the first class of senior high school.

A golden evening dress was worn on her body, which was noble and elegant. In order to match this dress, she also put on delicate makeup and styled her hair today.

"Ah, don't you have a model? Then what are you going to do? You make men's and women's clothes. If it doesn't work, I can wear yours first."

Wang Fei nodded when he heard the words.

"It's also a way. Anyway, I'm going to be at the back, so I'm working hard, so I have to go twice in a row."

Qin Ying shook her head with a smile.

"Thank you, but I'm doing men's clothing. I appreciate your kindness."

Jin Yao was about to feel sorry, but when he was about to say what to do, the backstage became noisy. This magazine shows off to everyone.

The voice is not small, and it is difficult not to pay attention.

"Have you seen it? We, Meixin, are the real design geniuses. We have been on fashion magazine for a long time. Fashion, you know, the main judge this time is the fashion editor of this magazine.

" A glance at Qin Ying.

"Some people think it's amazing to make a few pieces of clothes. How can they know what it means to be a real designer? The editor-in-chief admires our Meixin very much. If it wasn't for the fact that Meixin had Xie Zhi and their engagement in mind, this would have been the case. Maybe she will be the queen designer of fashion magazine in a while."

Qu Meixin, who was on the side, took great advantage of Wang Wenjia's flattery, and smiled humbly.

"Oh, Jiajia, don't be like this. I believe that the teacher will treat every contestant fairly, and I will definitely use all my strength to treat the competition, so that the teacher can see my progress."

One teacher at a time, It is even more confirmed in Wang Wenjia's mouth that the editor-in-chief admires her and intends to sign her.

The girls around who were already courting the two of them became even more enthusiastic now, and their praises were endless.

"Meixin, can you please introduce your teacher to me later, I like this magazine very much, and I buy every issue."

"I heard that the editor-in-chief of this magazine is quite harsh. He can appreciate Meixin, which is enough to prove that Meixin is outstanding, and I'm afraid he will make my design worthless in the future."

"You don't see that the models hired by Meixin are all very professional. How are you like us? Just ask the classmates around you for a walk. Alas, they are destined to run with us.

" It's been too long, she really thinks Deyang is her territory." After that, a group of people looked at Qin Ying. The implication was that this self-righteous person was Qin Ying.

At this time, the auditorium has begun to announce, and the judges and guests of the fashion design competition are being introduced.

The first to introduce is the fashion editor of fashion magazine, jane.