191. Disordered Memory

Early in the morning, Qin Ying brought breakfast to Xie zhi and he still looked sleepy when he opened the door.

"Ms. Qin, are you afraid that I will regret it? It's only what time!"

Qin Ying bent down, put the big buns on the dining table and turned around to answer.

"Are you still sleeping late art school? I'm here to keep your biological clock from being reversed when you go back to school after your vacation, wash up and have breakfast. The plan for the day is in the morning, and I who is on vacation will accompany you."

Xie zhi lowered his head lightly, closed the door and turned inside.

He didn't take care of the steamed buns or wash up, just stood behind her and stretched his arms around her slender waist, hugged her, his chin fell on Qi Ying's shoulder, and the tip of the nose seemed to rub against her profile.

"I can only sleep for a few days at the end of the year and President Qin has to urge me to get up early, but it's really hard for President Qin to work hard."

Qin Ying felt a little itchy and pushed him aside to hide.

"You go wash up first and eat breakfast otherwise the buns will be cold later."

"There's no rush for breakfast, since you're here then sleep with me for awhile."

Before Qin Ying refused, he picked her up from the back and went straight to the bedroom.

"Hey, hey, let me go first, you, Xie Zhi don't you sleep when you get up, hey are you a rogue? Hey here do you put your hand.."

She struggled for a long time, but in the end she was put down on the bed, pulled on the thin quilt and lay down.

His strong hands were wrapped around his waist and he couldn't break free no matter how hard he broke free. His back pressed against his warm and firm chest.

"Don't move, and sleep with me for awhile. Inorder to come back to accompany you, I haven't slept for several days and I lost sleep last night."

His mournful tone was as if he was praying and at the same time acting like a spoiled child.

She stopped struggling immediately and twisted her neck slightly back to look at him.

"why are you losing sleep?

"I'm afraid too."

Seeing that the person in his arms was no longer struggling, Xie Zhi moved forward again and buried his face in her neck and the tip of his nose was filled with the fragrance of her hair.

"I'm afraid of knowing what kind of person my mother is. I haven't asked or learned about it all these years. It's not that i really don't want to, I'm just afraid. I am afraid that she is really like what i always hated. She gave birth to me for fortune and fame, that she needed me as  a tool but she wasn't careful and lost his life."

Qin Ying turned sideways, opened her arms to embrace Xie zhi, her chin resting on top of his head. 

"Don't worry, no matter hat the result is, no matter what the facts are, I will accompany you, they are not important, the important thing is that we are together."

"Well, athough I'm very moved, but.. President Qin, you...seem to have grown up a lot."

Qin Ying was stunned for a moment, feeling the hand that was slowly climbing up and immediately let go of him, turned around and slumped to sleep. 

"Rogue!!"

Originally, inorder to fear that he would regret it, Qin Ying woke up very early, and it was noon when she opened her eyes again.

in the kitchen, Xie zhi steamed the buns she bought in the morning and answered the phone in his right hand.

"Well, let's talk about it after graduation, the company? you can take care it if you want. If you really don't want to, then give it to Qin Ying. she can do business, but she is no worse than you."

The person on the other side seemed to ask something, Xie zhi lowered his head and chuckled.

If you want to take care of it, take care of it. Just remember to give Qin Ying the money you earn."

Qin Yig walked over and heard /huo Shan roaring on the phone.

"Xie zhi, you little bastard. think I'm a tool for you to make money, right? My mother quits the company business and takes care of it herself!"

With a snap, the phone hung up. 

Xie Zhi put the phone away from his ear, looked at it and then snorted at Qin Ying. 

"Are you saying taht at the age of 30, there will be menopause? I feel like she is going through menopause."

"Sister Huo Shan will kill you if she hears that."

"Then don't let her know, come and sit down, eat and accompany me to Leng's house."

"okay"

After eating, the two simply cleaned up and went to buy some fruit in the supermarket.

Leng Siyings home is north of Jiangcheng, close to the suburbs but not too far.

When the two arrived, there was only an old lady in the yard, full of white hair, sitting on the rocking chair. 

Although the vicissitudes of life have gone through the years, the face and hands are covered with wrinkles, but Xie zhi recognized her at first sight. That's his grandmother, Leng Siying's mom. 

Xie zhi swallowed, eveb though he knew that he should call her, he couldn't say it. He had not seen her for so many years and hated people who don't care about him. 

"Hey, is this Leng Siying's house?"

Qin Ying patted him and the next second she saw a middle aged man in a black shirt coming out from the back room with two glasses of water in his hand. 

"Come and sit down, she can't hear anyone talking or recognize anyone."

Xie Zhi looked at the lady embarassedly as he walked in. "What's wrong with her?"

"It's her daughter's death. She can't bear the blow and cannot accept reality and then your grandma came over to make trouble again and thats it.

Xie zhi sat down, took a sip of water and when he looked back, the old lady just happened to be looking at him.

Then he slowly got up from the rocking chair, walked towards him and finally took Qin Ying's hand and shouted.

"Yingying, you are back, are you out of school?"

Qin Ying was overwhelmed, but she quickly figured out the general situation, understood the pain of the old lady and responded.

"Well, after school. You drink water.?"

The old lady pushed the water back to Qin Ying with a kind and loving smile.

"You drink this sugar water, you like it the most."

After the old lady finished speaking, she seemed to remember something, the loving smile froze and scolded reproachfuly.

"You can drink it Yourself but don't give it to this bastard. He is not a good person, so don't be with him."

The old lady's eyes were clearly looking at /xie zhi, and she pulled Qin Ying away from Xie Zhi. 

Xie Zhi stood up.

"I'm not Xie Zhou."

"No, you're Xie Zhou, it's you, you lied to my daughter, you don't want her anymore when she is pregnant with your child, you bad guy, stay away from our Yingying, or you will kill her!"

The old lady grabbed Qin Ying with one hand, protected her with her body and blocked Xie Zhi with the other hand.