159. Why Don't You Wear Clothes?

After coming out of the rehearsal hall, several people walked towards the cafeteria together.

On the way, Liu Zhao sighed.

"This will be the most exciting moment in our high school life, and it will definitely be the most unforgettable memory"

Luo Yun nodded.

"Well, you said the same thing at the last sports meeting."

Ke Xinyi added.

"That's what I said in the last basketball game."

Liu Zhao frowned and akimbo.

"I'm real this time."

Lu Shaoning passed by and patted him on the shoulder.

"You said the same thing last time, but after only five minutes of playing the basketball game, your foot was swollen, and you sat on the bench for the whole game."

Liu Zhao ""

A few people walked in front, still mending knives.

"Yes, he hooked a balloon at the sports meeting, and was finally hung in the air by the balloon. He was almost taken away by the balloon ."

After dinner, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning went back to the boys' dormitory, while Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi went back to the dormitory to do the review questions Qin Ying gave them.

Qin Ying took Xie Zhi to the school gate, and the two walked side by side, the backs of their hands rubbing against each other, clearly cold, but no one was willing to put their hands in their pockets.

Before the bus came, she stood beside him and waited.

She wanted to ask what happened during the day, but considering her position and Xie Zhi's mood, Qin Ying was entangled in her heart and didn't know whether to speak.

Suddenly, Xie Zhi turned around and called her.

Qin Ying turned around and looked up at him.

The snow began to fall slowly, not too big, but densely packed.

He lowered his eyes and stared at her. He didn't speak for a long time, his Adam's apple rolled up and down uneasily, and after a long while he spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Can I give you a hug?"

Even though she was in the rehearsal hall just now, she suddenly ran up to the stage and threw herself into his arms, Xie Zhi stayed where he was because he was too shocked.

Holding the violin and bow in his hand, Qin Ying pulled away just as he was about to carry it back, and said with a smile that he was amazing.

When she spoke, her voice was sweet and soft, and the smile on her face was so sweet that his bones turned into a puddle of water.

The emotion of looking up at him and admiring him flowing in her eyes made his heart feel restless.

I endured and endured all the way, and when it was time to part, I finally couldn't restrain myself.

But he was afraid of being abrupt, so he asked.

Qin Ying was also stunned for a while. The bus stop was still at the gate of the school. She hugged at the moment, and she always had a guilty conscience that she was afraid of being caught if she did something bad.

For a while I didn't know how to respond.

Before she could respond, Xie Zhi had taken her silence as her acquiescence, and opened his arms to embrace her.

The chin fell on her shoulder, and his nose was filled with the unique milk fragrance of her body, mixed with the fragrance of her hair, which did not violate the harmony at all.

Unable to hold back for a while, Xie Zhi turned his head slightly.

Qin Ying only felt that the neck was wet, but it was only a touch of water, and instantly red from the neck to the tip of the ear.

"You"

happened to be approaching the bus and stopped at the bus stop, Xie Zhi let go of her with a smug and contented smile on the corner of his mouth.

"I couldn't hold back."

Turning around and taking a step, he turned back and whispered in her ear.

"It smells good."

".."

This stinky rascal!

Qin Ying cursed secretly in her heart, then raised her hand to cover her hot cheeks.

Huh, it's so hot, so hot, so shy, so shy!

 I was thinking about whether to ask for leave or not, but I'll accompany Xie Zhi before he leaves. That evening, Qin Ying received a call from the leader of the Land Bureau. phone.

It turned out to be because of the construction of the Huanhu Park, she was going to be awarded a contribution award at the end of the year, and she was specially invited to go by calling.

"Let me tell you, don't think that this award is only a certificate of merit, and there is no substantial bonus, but for your future development in Jiangcheng, especially if you want to engage in real estate development and land acquisition in the future, it is still It's very important. Xiao Qin, I also saw that the Huanhu Park was well built. I also got a level up thanks to your blessing. I remember this feeling, so I kindly remind you, don't miss it This is a good opportunity."

Qin Ying nodded in response.

"Don't worry, I will be there on time tomorrow. Thank you Director Ding for your suggestion. I understand the reasoning."

After hanging up the phone, Qin Ying turned to look at the classmates who were preparing for self-study in the evening. She clenched her phone and pursed her lips. After thinking for a moment, she turned around and ran downstairs.

Behind him, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning happened to come out of the toilet, complaining about why they had to study late in the good times, when they looked up, they saw Qin Ying running down in a hurry.

Thinking something happened, the two of them ran away.

The two boys had longer legs and exercised for a long time, but they almost failed to catch up with Qin Ying.

Liu Zhao gasped and shouted.

"Qin Ying, what happened?"

Qin Ying responded while running.

"It's okay, I just suddenly decided to go home."

".."

Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning braked to a stop, their palms resting on their knees, and looked at each other with question marks on their faces.

And Qin Ying, who had already ran out of the school at a high speed, stopped the car at the school gate and reported the address of Xiangyang Community.

When Qin Ying arrived, the door was closed.

She raised her hand and knocked for a while, but there was still no one in the room.

When he raised his hand to knock down harder, the door suddenly opened from the inside.

The small fist did not hit the door, but instead landed on a wet, warm and strong chest.

Xie Zhi lowered his eyes, looked at the hand that fell on his chest, and smiled.

"You're a surprise."

Qin Ying swallowed her saliva, her gaze descended from the place she touched along the smooth texture lines, the curvy abdominal muscles, and the mermaid slanting from the waist and crotch to the middle and descending downwards. 

Qin Ying took a deep breath and held her breath as she turned around.

"You, why don't you wear clothes?"

Xie Zhi chuckled lightly, tore off the towel around his neck with both hands and swung forward, wrapping Qin Ying in his arms, then leaned down and chuckled in her ear.

"Take a bath and prepare to go to bed, why did you miss me?"

Qin Ying blushed and froze, her voice as thin as a mosquito.

"I, I'm going to participate in the awards tomorrow, so I'll take a leave early today and come back, think, think.."

The wind and snow stained on her coat was icy cold, and pressed against his hot chest, Xie Zhi didn't feel cold, just Then she stood at the door with her upper body naked.

"What are you thinking?"

Qin Ying pursed her lips, her cheeks and the tips of her ears were so red they could drip blood.

"I want to accompany you."

The person behind him stiffened, and then he was suddenly overjoyed. He loosened the towel and pulled Qin Ying's shoulders to turn her around.

"What did you say you wanted?"

"I want to accompany you."

"Who do you want to accompany?"

Qin Ying pouted slightly and glared at him.

"If you do this again, I'll leave."

She clearly heard it, but she had to repeat it. This person was really...

Qin Ying, who turned around and made a move to leave.

Xie Zhi didn't give her a chance, he wrapped his arms around her, grabbed Qin Ying's elbow and entered the room, and then closed the door and pressed her against the door.