9

In the carriage, Cale and Amiru started to talk about asking Cale to message Deruth. At first Amiru was a little hesitant because Venion was there, but after Cale said it was okay, she decided to ignore Venion.

Venion's thoughts were also out of the carriage when she looked out the window.

"What's your relationship?"

Cale raised a confused eyebrow at the question.

"Friend."

Cale answered curtly, and Amiru looked at Venion who was staring out the window as if she had no problem.

"Young lady Venion looks comfortable with you, young master."

Cale elbowed Venion who was thinking of her being an F rank hunter but had god skills.

"What?"
"Young lady Amiru inquired about our relationship."

Venion's mouth formed an o as if she understood.

“Friends. We are just friends. But young master Cale always makes people very comfortable with him.”

Amiru nodded, but did not believe the two.

After arriving, Amiru got off the carriage by herself followed by Cale.

When Venion wanted to go down, Cale gave up his hand.

"Isn't this causing a misunderstanding?"

Cale furrowed his brows in disbelief.

'What will they think of trash.'

Cale still gave his hand.

"I'm sure you'll just walk straight and you'll stumble, let alone going down stairs like this."

Venion was stabbed while receiving Cale's hand.

On the last step, Venion's heel was unstable and sent him falling forward.

Cale frowned even more when he caught Venion.

"Are you eating right on time? You are so light."

Venion just smiled crookedly feeling guilty.

Amiru behind suppressed her smile. She knew she had not misjudged.

If they wanted to hide it, Amiru had no problem keeping quiet.

Venion then sees Taylor with the crown prince.

Venion left Cale, approaching Taylor as Cale looked to where else the black dragon was.

"Hyung, you've recovered! Congratulations to you."

Taylor smiled at that.

"Good morning, crown prince. Can I seduce you? If I don't, I'm afraid the punishment is to be harassed by 10 men. My father can't be trusted."

Taylor and Alberu stared at Venion in disbelief.

"You know you're talking to the crown prince about your weakness, right." Alberu's bright smile faded a bit.

Venion smiled.

"It's not like you can do anything with it. Right now, you're just a crown prince with no power. If you have it, why did you let me be bullied yesterday?"

Alberu's lips twitched and Taylor frowned.

But Venion's eyes showed no sign of anger or anything.

She knew a little about how Alberu was raised and neglected.

"It's a pity that your have a handsome face but doesn't want to get married. Your highness, you will feel happy and can lean on someone soon. You will also become a great king. So, don't be too sad."