41⚠️

⚠️ WARNING.⚠️
NSFW!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulp.

Venion swallowed her saliva, looking at Cale.

'He's also a man.'

There's no way just a hand job will satisfy him.

"If it's just a hand job......"
'I will regret this!'

Cale smiled as if Venion had taken a bite of the bait.

Cale opened Venion's bra, revealing a delicious looking cherry.

“Ehh! Cale-!”
"Isn't it unfair that I'm the only one feeling good?"
'I know this!'

Cale opened his mouth as he sucked on the cherry making Venion's body completely lose its strength.

"Ah... Mmn... Cale... Feels-"
'Stay sane!'

Cale's  other hand played another cherry Venion, seeing her enjoi it.

'why does her taste make me crave and want more of her? I want to eat her more. So sweet.'

Cale suck Venion boobs as he want to eat it, make Venion moan more.

After a few seconds, Cale stopped sucking on the Venion cherry, and gave a French Kiss, he tore off Venion's thin nightgown, licking Venion's smooth belly.

Venion's face was extremely embarrassed when Cale saw her entire body which no longer had any clothes on.

Cale licked Venion ear, while his hand still paly with Venion Cherrys.

Cale unzipping his pants, pulled out his fierce looking penis.

He pulled Venion's right hand, touching his penis.

!!!

'I can't even hold it!  Are all men's penises this big when it's erect!?'
"So.... Big...."

Cale licked Venion's ear, and his breath made Venion lose focus. The warmness of Cale breath make her ear fells so good.

"Relax."
'How can you tell me to relax when I have to stay sane from the stimulation you're giving me, or you'll will go further without me knowing!?'

Cale's voice beside her ear made Venion even more nervous.

"I have no experience...."

Venion said that as she rubbed Cale's penis with her hand up and down.

"Of course. If you have, I might lock you up until you tell me who you had sex with."

Even when Venion was nearly raped, only her boobs were played by that bastard.

gulp.

'Why did I think of putting this thing in my mouth!?  I told you, myself!  You'll never do a blow job!'

Cale's breathing became a bit heavy as Venion gripped his penis more firmly, moving his hands from Venion's boobs, to Venion's crotch.

Cale licked his lips when he saw Venion lose focus on the hand that was on his penis.

His hand touched the vaginal opening that looked red.  It's very sticky.

"You're so wet."

Venion gasped when she realized Cale's hand was already on her vagina.