25

"No! Who would do something like that!?"

Cale backed away after hearing that.

'Wouldn't a person take as many opportunities as they can when they has an excuse?'

Cale felt a little gloomy for a reason he didn't know.

The children who saw Cale's gloomy face, looked at each other.

-Venny!  That's a cool way!  How about you give it a try!?  I think human won't mind!
"Nuna, it was just a kiss! What could happen with just that?"

On patted Venion's hand showing her support as well.

Venion frowned at the children.

"You guys, kissing someone's lips is a sign she loves someone. If I use an excuse like this, no one will believe that I love them in the future."

Hong's ears dropped and Raon's wings stopped flapping from the sound, indicating they didn't know how to retaliate.

Hong and Raon looked at On who shook her head accepting the gazes of the two.

"But if you do it with just one guy, doesn't that solve the problem?"

Venion blushed hearing that.

“I don't feel like an ordinary kiss will work because the person who made the agreement is a pervert. I may love Cale, but I'm not a cheap woman who would sell my body for reasons of love. On, Hong, Raon, love is made up of feelings, not lust.  "

The three tilted their heads hearing that and Venion sighed seeing that.

“When you love him, you will think about him all the time. What they do, is he laughing happily, sick and so on. Being close to the person you love will make you happy, you want to be touched and more. I love seeing Cale healthy, happy to be with you and other friends. That's enough for me."

Cale only pondered hearing what Venion was talking about.

"But, why do you want to be touched?"

Hong asked innocently.

"Because love is an unpredictable feeling. You want to touch him, make sure his body temperature is warm, make sure he's still breathing, and make sure the person you love is in your arms, and won't leave you."

On and Hong seemed to understand it, while the sound of Raon's wings flapping was heard.

"In that case, can't love be built from touch!? Nuna, you can start by kissing Cale!"

Venion's face turned red while Cale was somehow satisfied with On's words.

'Why are these children summarizing my words there!?'

Venion looked to Cale for help.

"I have no problem with that."

Unfortunately Cale betrayed Venion.

"You guys go play with Choi Han or the others."
"Wait! Don't you dare go!"

The children smiled as they left the two alone.

'These brats!'

In the novel, the three of them are good children.  So why were they so mischievous now and liked to push her and embarrass herself in front of Cale!?  The three of them had her thrown on top of the sleeping Cale or got her into trouble and made Cale have to help her.

Venion didn't know if they were helping her win Cale's heart or if they just wanted to prank her.

But it didn't matter to her because it hadn't crossed the line yet.