.Torturing Karlos.

"Ugh..! Ugh!"

Karlos opened his eyes in shock to see himself tied to a chair.

"Hello~ I'll be your number one torturer. I think you already know me, don't you. Yes! I'm Emma Stan!"

Emma smiled happily as if she had gotten a present.

Buck!

"Ugh!"

The whip hit Karlos' skin until it bled.  The smile on Emma's face disappeared.

"You dare touch my beloved Nuna with your dirty hands? You really don't love your life."
"Ehehe."

Laughter from elsewhere was heard.

"Emma, ​​don't take your pleasures alone."

Yuna raised a needle from the water that was half a meter in size and glared at Karlos.

Brack!

"Ah, I'm sorry, looks like I tripped."

Eddy smiled as he threw a box full of ants at Karlos.

The feeling of being bitten by an ant that seemed so stinging was so painful that Karlos burst into tears.

Baecrox added to his gloves when he saw the three Stans torturing Karlos.

'They are more sadistic than me.'

Baecrox suddenly felt the urge to quit his torturous work.

Sarah was in the room to reconnect all the pieces of Karlos that were about to be cut.  Denny there holding a liquid.

"Young lady Emma, ​​take this medicine first. It's no fun if she goes crazy after the torture. This medicine will keep his mentally in the same state as before the torture."

Emma smiled happily.

"Nuna employs a talented people!"

Yuna took the liquid with the power of her water, directly stabbed it into Karlos's arm.

Too bad she couldn't control the blood.  If she could, Karlos would definitely suffer more.

"Ugh!"

Karlos couldn't speak with the barrier bat around his neck.  He could only groan in pain.

Neither of them wanted to hear him speak for mercy.

Eddy pulled Karlos' tongue, and cut it with a dagger.

"Ughhhh!!!"

Brack!  Brack!  Brack!

Emma broke every joint in Karlos' hands with a stoic face.

Yuna stabbed Karlos' feet with thousands of water needles until Karlos' feet felt like they didn't exist.

Baecrox stepped back to see how Stan's family tortured people.

clan.

The nail clipper fell in front of Baecrox.

"Do your job too."

Yuna remembers that the person who saved Venion had Baecrox torture Karlos in his stead.

Baecrox added another glove before picking up the tool.

.

.

After Karlos no longer looked like a human, Sarah healed him until he didn't even have a scar on his body.

Sarah said apart from cutting off his head, removing his eyes and organs, Sarah could still heal Karlos like he had never been tortured.

The room was filled with blood and miraculously, Carlos really didn't lose his mind.