2

The carriage slowly entered the village and Venion could see the carriage with the turtle emblem belonging to the Hanituse estate.

'With this speed, I won't violate that old man, will I.'

I can only hope my guide isn't so cold-hearted.

A few minutes later, the carriag stopped suddenly.

"How can you keep driving when someone falls on the road!?"

Venion looked out the window, saw the black-haired man who should be Choi Han.

“It's his fault for being on the road when a noble is passing this way. Young master Venion is in a hurry and is still driving slowly since it's a country road. They should be grateful.”

Choi Han felt furious and was ready to attack. Venion hoped he wouldn't have to come down considering she was now a woman. But she didn't mind it because she was a woman before.

However Cale came so close that he had to come down as well.

damn it.

But I don't wanna.

Why does he need to be that handsome? Well, maybe it's because I'm the only one who's been in love with him since reading the novel.

"Choi Han, calm down." Cale said then looked coldly at Venion's subordinates.

"I'm not talking to subordinates. Call your master out."

Cale's words made the guide frown.

“Young master is in a situation of not being able to meet anyone.”

Cale also frowned.

"Even noble trash like me can, why can't that excellent young master?" Cale was dissatisfied as he did not look at Venion.

Knock, knock.

There was a knock on the door before it opened.

“Young master Venion told you to come in, young master Cale.” Said the guide and everyone felt it was unsafe.

However Cale had an indestructible shield, so he entered with a stoic face.

But his stoic face crumbled slightly when he saw Venion in a dress.

Venion frowned and pulled Cale in before slamming the door.

"What do you want? I've moved slowly. If you want to blame, just blame the guide. I'm not in the mood with this body condition."

Cale was still silent when he didn't expect that.

"Tsk."

Venion clicked her tongue and stared out the carriage window.

Venion was actually terrified. So she decided to stay with an annoyed face to hide it.

"I even have to wear this trashy outfit and have to slow down my carriage because it's a country road! If I had known I was going to be a woman, I would have provided an expensive dress. God is really playing me. So say what you want and I need to go. quick."

Cale couldn't believe Venion was slowing down his carriage just because it was a country road. Never.

Cale smiled widely making Venion flinch. He knew it was Cale's scammer smile.

"I am fortunate to have met a very good noble. But I heard that the eldest son of Marquis Stan found a way to heal his leg. Are you going to be all right, Young mas, young lady?"

Cale was a little confused about what to call Venion in front of him.

"Hnm.... Good for him."

Just as Cale thought. The person in front of him was not Venion. Venion would definitely frown upon hearing that.