52

Venion stepped back hearing that.

"N, NTR? What do you mean?"

Cyler smiled.

"Wouldn't it be unpleasant if you were the only one getting hurt? It would be nice if he saw you having a romantic relationship with another guy."

Venion frowned.

“No! Cale has been hurt enough already! You better shut up if you don't know what Cale has been through!”

Cyler raised his eyebrows in interest.

"What do you know about him? If you knew more about him, wouldn't it hurt you more? Because a human like you would think that you weren't good enough for him."

Venion's back hit the wall, making Venion even more nervous.

"What do you want? From the start, I didn't ask you to heal me either."

It was true that the one who decided to heal Venion was Cyler himself.

"Just wanted to play a princess rescue game. Isn't that interesting?"

What the hell?

"If you want to play the role, just ask someone else!"
"I told you, the genre is NTR!"
"So why does it have to be me!?"

Cyler stepped back, and brought Venion into his zone.

The world looks like a terrible forest, where the plants move on their own.

And at the end of the forest, there is a strong tower and a strong monster as a doorman.

'Wait, is that the monster in the dark forest painted in stone?'

"The weak princess was kidnapped by an evil witch, locked her in a tower and waited to be rescued by the prince on a white horse."

Venion saw Cyler like an experienced storyteller.

"As a reward for saving him, the princess gave his body-"

Pang!

"What do you say!?"

Venion slapped Cyler until his cheeks were red.

"Whatever, your role will only be to stay in the tower, then wait for the prince on a white horse to sleep with."
"Hey, wait!"

Cyler closed the door and Venion couldn't get out.

I didn't have any of my tools!

She didn't even have his gun.

"Hey! Cyler! No kidding! I hate the NTR genre!"

Venion's clothes were revealing on their own and she somehow wore clothes a bit showed her body.

Venion's face turned red just at the thought of a woman seeing her dressed like this.

'Isn't my role that of a princess?  Why does my outfit look like a typical villain's outfit?'