7

Slap!

Venion was slapped so hard by the Marquis that she fell to the floor.

"You didn't even try to seduce the crown prince like I ordered! Tomorrow if you don't seduce him, I make sure you regret it!"

Emma glared at her father. Eddy played with the dagger hidden in his sleeve.

"Today you can't stay at home! Get out of the house and don't you dare take anything from the house!"

The Marquis who was angry because he had lost an egg, took it out on Venion who was once his favorite child.

'It's true what people say, when you start to change, not everyone can accept it.'

Venion stood outside the door ready to leave.

"Hyung, here."

Venion turned to see Eddy handed over a bottle.

"It's a potion. How can you seduce the crown prince with such a swollen face."

Venion smiled and took it. Eddy seems like a tsundere type.

"Nuna! This is my monthly pocket money! I brought you back, so I must apologize."

Venion just smiled, didn't take it.

"I don't need my sister's money."

Emma looks gloomy when Venion doesn't receive her money.

Venion took off her headband, and put it on Emma.

"This suits you better. I don't have to stand at the door feeling guilty, do I. So I'll go first."

If it was the real Venion, he might have knelt all night to ask his father for forgiveness.

But she wasn't Venion. And the first time Marquis made her to kneel because of the little dragon, she stopped doing it after the siblings left her.

Eddy and Emma could only watch Venion leave with only a potion in her hand.

****

"Haaaaaaah! How to seduce a man? Is there a book? I have no experience."

-Venny!?

Venion heard the black dragon's voice in her head, and looked for where he was.

Tup, tup.

-I'm here!

On the park bench which was quite wide, there was a soft knocking sound. Venion knew it was the black dragon who made it.

'If the black dragon is here, doesn't that mean that Choi Han is here?'

But Venion didn't bother asking.

-What happen with your face!? That looks painful!

I smile.

"Hey, you've been through even more terrible things. Getting slapped like this shouldn't be new to you."

Venion started to open the potion bottle.

-Wait!

Venion stared at where the black dragon was in bewilderment.

-Where did you get that necklace!?

Venion was confused and looked at the necklace around her neck.

'When do I wear this necklace?'

Seeing Venion frown, the black dragon knew she wasn't aware she was wearing it.

'Don't tell me it's a bomb. Am I that unlucky?'

Venion was just about to sweep the potion into her hand, Choi Han appeared.