12

Venion walked around with an invisible black dragon in the palace hall.

'There is something strange.'
-Venny, people with almost the same smell as the crown prince are looking at you with admiring eyes!  What have you done!?

That's what I want to know too.

Venion walked out because she was healthy, also wanted to bring the black dragon back to his father.

And this is the last day she will be here anyway.

Knock, knock.

"Hey, I came to send someone home."
"Come in."

Venion opened the door, seeing Cale who was lying on the bed.

Venion didn't come in as she just said hello, then closed the door.

Her only goal was to send back a black dragon.  She didn't want to be there if the black dragon told him what she asked of the crown prince.

She's too embarrassing to listen it.

"What does she ask of the crown prince?"  Cale asked as the black dragon approached him.
"At first she asked for money like you!"

Cale expected that, and surely the crown prince rejected her.

"Then she asked for a photo of the crown prince with an autograph! She said she wanted to collect it!"

Cale furrowed his brows feeling annoyed all of a sudden.

"Then the crown prince asked if she got your picture, what she do to it. Then she said she would make it a good luck charm and take it anywhere!"

Cale's ears turned slightly red, he felt satisfied for no reason.

"We'll be back in a minute. So tell her to come to my room."

The black dragon nodded as he gave Venion a message.

.

.

Venion entered the room with an annoyed face.

"What do you want?"

Venion asked straight to the point of having to walk back when she was quite far from his room.

"This."

Cale handed her a book that looked like a checkbook.

"This is my bank account. There's at least 300 billion in there. Take it whenever you want."

Venion's mouth opened at that.

"Huh!? Then why are you asking the crown prince for money!?"

Venion looked in disbelief.

"I don't want to waste my money on something unnecessary."

I too, wasted money and couldn't do anything.

'As I recall, Venion's stash is also only 2 billion.  How rich are the Henituses, really?'

My hand holding the checkbook trembled.

"You really gave this to me?"

Cale looked calm as he held Hong in his hands.  On came towards Venion, and patted her feet as if telling her to take the book.

On realized Cale was interested in Venion.  And On heard her youngest words that Venion really liked Cale.

So Venion would not disappoint Cale.

“Cale, don't seduce me like this! Your face alone is enough to drive me crazy, don't be so nice to me! You know when someone falls in love, they will make something crazy!”