22

Venion sat at the dining table with Hans.

"Young lady, how was your day here?"

Hans asked curiously.

"I told you not to call me young lady. I'm no longer from the Stan family. I'm just a commoner now."

Hans only smiled remembering his young master's call before Venion arrived at the Henituse residence.

"Father, I will take Venion home. I promised Mr. Taylor to look after her."

Violan and Deruth looked at each other.

"Son, what's your relationship with her?"

Cale frowned at the question.

"Friends. We're just friends."

Violan nodded her head.

"So what are the maids going to call her? Since she's been kicked out of the Stan household, the maids might just call her by name."

Cale's eyes became cloudy.

"Just call her young lady. Even though she's no longer from the Stan family, she's still a noble."

Deruth and Violan heard from Hans, Cale spending a lot of his money on Venion.  There's no way they're just friends.

They were very certain Cale had a crush on Venion.  So they just agreed to Cale's request.

.

.

But Hans naturally couldn't say that or he was afraid of being scolded by Cale.

“You are young master’s guest, how can we have the audacity to just say your name?”

Venion ignored Hans as dhe ate the snacks.  Venion has been living in the villa for almost a month.

'Denny said hoverbike 02 was finished.  They are very geniuses to make such thing in such a short time.'

Venion didn't know what would happen if these two geniuses fell into the enemy's hands.

"Venion, do you want to go out with me?"

Cale walked into the dining room asking Venion who was wearing a regular dress that Cale had bought a tavern for her during the king's birthday banquet, and she was only wearing the rest now.

"Are you going to ride a mini hoverbike?"

Cale nodded and Venion cheerfully walked over to Cale.

Mini hoverbike is a reference hoverbike that was made first before making a hoverbike which is still being updated.

So it can only carry 2 adults flying at high speed.  But the risk is high because it does not have safety like her hoverbike.

.

.

Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!

Venion shouted as she hugged Cale tightly.

"You want to take me to the afterlife or what!?"

Cale was carrying the mini hoverbike at maximum speed.

Cale could feel Venion's hand gripping Cale's stomach tightly in fear.  Ahem, also Venion's chest that was pressed against his back due to the tight hug.  Ahem.

Venion wasn't wearing her helmet, making her lips touch the skin of Cale's shoulders who was wearing revealing clothes because it was summer now.

"Don't you also use this speed a lot?"
"This isn't my hoverbike! I'm not wearing my black suit either! Did you plan this!!?"