33

“Kim Rok Soo, will die at the age of 36, if he doesn't transmigrate into Cale, right.”

-.........

The god of death didn't answer, and Venion didn't expect an answer from him either.

"Our red string broke, didn't it fail?"

-Yes, the red string broke, and I can tell Cale didn't feel anything after seeing you for the second time.  But it looks like you said something to make Cale want you.

Venion's face slightly reddened hearing that.

"Still, the red string broke."

The god of death didn't answer for a few seconds.

-Well, you're not wrong.  Your relationship with Cale is very fragile because your red strings are not tied.

Venion was silent.

-Emm.... You know, there were many candidates who were candidates before, and even if they entered Kim Rok Soo's world instead of this world, they failed to even get a glance at Cale.  So no need to be heartbroken.

Venon sighed.

"That's not the case."

The god of death was confused.

“If the red string is fragile, and Cale really does loves me, won't it end in my death?”

-Why was it your death and not Cale?

“Because Cale is the one who will survive to the end. If one of us is going to die, it will be me.”

The god of death fell silent hearing that.

Venion stood up from the terrifying black chair.

Venion held her head after that.

"Ah~ My head hurts because I used my brain after a long time."
'In the end I don't even use the silver sword.'

Venion's cool icy figure disappeared in a few seconds.

"I don't want to think about anything anymore. If it's fragile, then I'll just have fun while I can."

Venion put her hands in her pockets as she was about to leave the room.

-You know, you look cool in that outfit with your usual self.

Venion blushed hearing that.

"Shut up you damn god!"

Bang!

Venion slammed the door as she walked out of the room.

-She doesn't need to know that gods need to follow her prayers like orders while it can be carried out.  I don't want to be a servant anymore.

***

Venion rides hoverbike 02 because her head hurts after overusing her brain.  But after a few hours, it recovered as she was no longer thinking about difficult things.

.

.

.

Venion was standing in front of the inn, feeling awkward that Cale was already in front of the inn with a cold face.

'Didn't he have a conversation with the elven elder, why did he come home so early?'

Venion played with her hands looking guilty.

"Cale I-"
"I don't want to hear your excuses."

Cale's cold voice sounded extremely sinister.

Cale turned his body to enter the inn leaving Venion who was silent there.