45

Venion walked towards Cale and Emely.

“Cale, I beg you, help me! I have nothing left!”

Cale frowned at that.

'Venion ignored me for a few days and this annoying woman kept clinging to me.  It really sucks.'

Cale scratched his head in frustration.

“Cale, what happened? Why is she crying? Aren't you going to help her?”

Cale saw Venion's innocent face that seemed to pity Emely, stepping back.

Venion never asked if he felt sorry.  She herself would be the one to help someone without involving Cale if she want it.

"No. I've got a lot of business to do."

Venion looked at Emely with a pitiful face, but her eyes looked condescending.

Emely gritted her teeth when she saw Venion's condescending eyes.

'Damn it!  Why did that damn pig suddenly break with me!?  Now I really can't step back!  I have to get Cale no matter what!'

Venion looked at Cale who looked as if he didn't know Emely, and approached him.

"Are you really not going to help her? I heard you guys are a bit close lately. I thought you two were friends."

Cale frowned even more deeply.

Cale's gaze seemed to say Venion was talking nonsense.

'Ah!  this bastard'

Venion wanted to slap Cale, but it wasn't the time.  Realize a bit that I'm being jealous bastard!  Hu Hu Hu....

"I'll help you if you want then."

Venion's face looks very kind and sincere.

Pang!

Emely slapped Venion's hand making Venion startled.

Of course, it's just an act.

"I don't need your help! You bitch!"

Venion covered her mouth with shocked eyes, but she only hid her smile behind her hands.

"She already seduced her fiancé, but she said Miss Venion bicth. What a bitch. There is no mirror in her house."
"I have to teach my daughter better not to be a prostitute like her."

Perhaps because of desperation, Emely did not pay attention to her actions in the attention of many people.

Cale wanted to take a step forward, before Venion looked at him with a gaze as if she would kill him if he advanced.

It was the first time Cale had seen such a ferocious look in Venion's eyes, so Cale thought Emely did something that made Venion really angry.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

A middle-aged man in quite luxurious clothes, in cold sweat, knelt between Venion and Emely.

"I'm sorry Miss Venion! It's all my fault for not taking good care of my toys! I beg you please forgive her or the Stans family won't let me go!"

Emely's eyes trembled hearing that.

'What is this damn pig doing!?  He ruined my reputation!'

Venion looked even more surprised to see Count Jay kneeling in front of her.

"No! Count Jay, please don't get down on your knees. I'm absolutely fine."

The cold sweat profused as Count Jay glared at Emely who was still standing.