55

"Do I need to follow you? I don't want to meet Adin."

Venion said that as she hugged Cale's arm.

"Why not? I can't leave you alone without worrying. You always have crazy thoughts. I'm here, what are you worried about?"

Venion hugged Cale's arm tighter looking gloomy.

"You yourself know Adin once tried to kill me. I don't want to meet him."

Cale held himself from smiling.  When Venion didn't want to meet someone, she would hug Cale's arm, making him a shield to talk to that person.

There were a lot of people pursuing political power here, making Venion really make Cale her shield for not wanting to talk to them.

Venion didn't really like them because they would ask her a lot of personal matters and blatantly look down on her as if she was seducing Cale.

Because of that, Venion didn't leave Cale's side for even a second after they arrived.

"Ve- Miss Venion!!! You see, I'm also going to the empire!"

Loura ran towards Venion, separated her from Cale, pulled her hand and spun around making her a little dizzy.

Cale raised his hand to shoot fire at Loura, before being held back by Alberu.

Alberu only thought the fire that Cale shot was a magic tool considering that Venion had a lot of strange magic equipment.

"You don't need to be that angry do you?"
"Loura always does that to you no matter where, day or night. It's really hard to get Venion to want to touch me first. You know that yourself."

Cale looked at Alberu as if he wanted to strangle him.

Alberu glared at Loura, but Loura ignored him.

"Hey, Loura, can you help me?"
"Hnm? Of course! How can I help you?"

Venion looked around as if what she wanted to talk about was important.

"There will be another bombing in the empire due to the actions of the survivors of the alchemist tower. At that time, pay attention to Adin."

Laura frowned in confusion.

"Why?"

Venion stared at Cale who was talking to Alberu.

"I was stupid enough not to notice. Adin, aiming for my body."

Loura's eyes turned cold hearing that.  Venion gave a letter that Sarah and Denny received because they lived in Venion's villa.

Loura can read sweet words that playboys always use.

"How many letters like this has he sent you?"

Venion looked uncomfortable with the question.

“Every day after Alberu told Cale to go to the empire. There was even a photo of me in the letter. I don't know what to do. That's why I don't want to go to the empire.”

Loura tore the letter in her hand.

“Didn't you tell Cale about this?”

Venion shook her head.

“Last time I was attacked by an assassin, Cale destroyed one of the alchemist towers, and ended up coughing up blood. I don't want him to do anything unnecessary anymore.”

Loura sighed as if she was tired, but she was actually happy that Venion had told her beforehand, meaning that Venion believed her.

"What kind of photos did he send? You always wear decent clothes, so I don't have to worry about it."