28

The spearman threw dead mana bombs at Hannah and Jack.

"Don't dream during the day!"

Denny arrived on a hoverbike, putting up the shields they had prepared.

'10 or whatever, use all the shields you can activate at that time.'

Denny smiled as sweat ran down his cheeks remembering Venion's earlier words.

'Master, you really are crazy sometimes.'

Baaang!

The dead mana bomb exploded, and Denny activated the 30 shield magic tools he had brought with him.

Hannah and Jack hugged each other as Denny balanced himself on the hoverbike.

"Hurry up! Now is a good time to escape!"

Denny's scream made Hannah move faster and immediately got on the hoverbike with Jack.

Denny immediately daubed the hoverbike's pedal, and made it fly at high speed.

"activate the invisibility feature."

In an instant, Denny and the sun god church twins were no longer detected.

"Master, I have finished rescuing them. I will return to the Roan kingdom now as we discussed."

**

Venion nodded when she got the report to Cale.

The mana jamming device worked, giving the mages who controlled the bombs a hard time.

"Tch. Very annoying. Attack them!"

Kyaa!
Run away!
Get out of the way!  Give me a pass!

"Censors."

Venion activates an invisible sensor.

"Jungle representatives please calm down! We can fight this!"
"Kahahahahaaha! Using magic!? Are you mocking the representative of the Whipper kingdom!?"

Litana and Toonka were ready to fight if they were attacked while Valentino was confused and panicked not knowing what to do.

Swing!

Valentino was shocked when Venion kicked the dagger that was flying at him.

"Your highness, please calm down and take control of all your subordinates."

Litana and Toonka were surprised to see Venion who could fight, whereas some time ago, Venion only looked like a very weak woman.

The silver sword appeared a few seconds later, and Venion mounted it like in the story of the cultivation world.

Cale looked at the silver sword, and smiled.  Venion gasped as her face turned red.

To summon a sword, the condition is to kiss someone's lips, and that doesn't mean that you have to be summoned right away.

Venion put away her thoughts as she went to help the servants caught in this battle.

Venion found the long dress annoying and ripped it above the knee.

"Venion!"

Taylor blushed when he saw that.

Bang!  thump!  Swing!

"I'm busy! Why pay attention to my clothes when we're in this situation!?"

That's not the problem.

Cale, Alberu and Taylor looked at Adin who was licking his lips.

'That bastard is the problem!'

"Ahh! I should just wear pants!"

Venion is also embarrassed to fight with dresses.  But what can she do if the situation turns into a mess like this!?