20

Venion returned to Hais 1 island, and saw Cale had already arrived with the rest of the whale tribe.

'I know this isn't the time, but...'

Venion grabbed her instant camera, trying to take a picture of Paseton and Archie.

Archie saw Venion who was still wearing her helmet frowning.

Click!

'Perfect!'

Luckily my camera is in a night mood.

"Who is that woman? Is she an enemy or a friend?"

Archie glared at Venion, approached her and sniffed.

"You smell like an organization who helping the mermaids."

Venion's face turned red when she saw Archie's handsome face up close.

"Archie!"

Paseton scolded him, but Archie didn't care and grabbed Venion by the collar.

"I'm not with the enemy."

Venion retorted when their faces were very close.

Buk.

Cale separated the two of them.

Paseton was shocked to see Cale staring intently at Archie.

"She's with me. Why don't you take off your helmet?"

Venion avoided Cale's gaze which was getting more and more terrifying in addition to his domineering aura.

whoosh.

Cale took off her helmet, and saw Venion's swollen face.

"I only left you for a few hours. You're already injured again. What are you doing?"

Cale's voice was so cold it made Venion very scared.  Maybe it was an added effect of his power.

"I know the future, but there's nothing I can do about it. Do you think I want to keep quiet and look pathetic? There's someone from the organization, who I like, but she's going to suffer a lot. I don't want her to go through all that, but if they  don't go through it, I'm afraid to change the future."

Cale calmed himself down, stroking Venion's head.

"Who's she?"

Venion looked at Cale with sad eyes.

"Hannah, the sword master of the Mogoru kingdom's sun god temple. She is the key Queen Litana knows about who burned the forest, and if Hannah isn't poisoned with death mana, her brother, won't learn about conscience and even a person who uses dead mana can have a tender heart."

Cale sighed.

"There are many ways to show that. Also for queen Litana, we can arrange it however we want. Use your brain."
"I told you I was stupid."

But hearing that bit of information, Cale knew that the Empire was cooperating with Arm.

"What does that Hannah look like?"

Cale asked and Venion gave the image that was taken with the instant camera.

Cale's gaze seemed to say 'You have time to take a photo?'  And Venion replied with a 'She's beautiful' look.

“Young master Cale, I called my nuna first.”

Cale nodded without seeing all eyes on him.  Cale took out a potion and passed it to Venion.

"Oh, and in the forest there's a spy over there. Get queen Litana to get rid of that."

Cale glared at Venion and pulled her chubby cheeks.