19

"Master went to play, and we don't know where she is now."

Denny said that and Cale could only go home without Venion.

"Does she actually not want to follow Cale?"
"But humans are so kind! Why won't she follow us!?"
"She might have some problems."

Cale looked out the window, feeling goosebumps all of a sudden as if something was going to prevent him from slacking off.

.

.

.

'Why does everyone look busy?'

Cale was confused when he saw that everyone was moving so quickly.

"Ah! Young master nim, you're back!"

The anxious Hans greeted Cale excitedly.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

Hans' face instantly became gloomy.

"Young master, Ron is back."

Cale frowned, remembering that it was not time for Ron to return yet.

"He's back injured with young lady Venion. We heard that you would be coming with her, therefore, we were shocked to see her being supported by Ron when she passed out."

The faces of those who had just returned instantly paled.

"Show me the way."

.

.

.

"How did you come to be in this state?"

Cale asked nonchalantly looking at Ron's left arm.

"I somehow ended up in this situation."

Cale look at Ron just not believe that.

"Young master, the organization is called Arm, and they have already started crossing over from the eastern continent."

Cale felt annoyed hearing that. He didn't want to get involved, but what could he do when they had stepped into his territory and injured his people.

.

.

"Last question. Has anyone seen you?"
"Only a mad mage loses his hand."

Cale knew it was Redika, and looked at Choi Han. Choi Han lowered his head looking guilty.

'If I killed him that time....'

Cale held onto Choi Han's shoulders.

"It's not your fault. Since this happened, you should kill him next time."

Choi Han clasped his hands, and nodded.

"Ron, don't dwell on anything unnecessary. You have a few decades left to live."
"You too, Baecrox."

Cale exited Ron's guest room, moving into the guest room that Venion was in.

"Young lady Venion! You haven't been able to move much!"

Hearing the commotion, Cale quickly moved and entered the guest room without knocking.

"I told you I'm fine. I'll be back now. I'm not sick at all!"

The maid who was handling Venion looked at Venion with a look of sympathy.

"Where are you going?"

Venion flinched at Cale's voice.

"Back to the capital. I don't want you to be in any danger because of me."

Cale frowned. Cale looked at the maids, and they all immediately left the room and closed the door.