39

Cale returned with a smile on his lips after 20 minutes of entering the cave.

Venion had recovered thanks to her healing power, returning Cale's smile.  But her arm was still treated with Eruhaben's healing magic.  Eruhaben was frowning due to Venion's unique body condition.

"You're right, there's something interesting there. Follow me."

Eruhaben sighed as they all entered the rock crack.

Venion already knew it, but was still amazed by the art of super rock.

"Wow! Super rock really has incredible art tease!"

Cale nodded at Venion's words.  He also thought it was very beautiful.

Raon flew around happily and Venion sat in the fountain area watching Raon play in the water.

Then Cale dropped a few words that would make everyone train very diligently!

Especially Choi Han.

.

.

.

"Cale! Let me play an otome game! I'm bored!"

Venion shouted as Cale picked up her PlayStation Vita.

"You have a lot of games here, why do you always play otome games?"

Venion looked at Cale as if he was asking an obvious question.

"Definitely to see a 2D handsome boy! What else for!?"

Cale frowned.

"That's why I don't allow you to play it."

Venion moved to snatch her PlayStation Vita, but in the end, she couldn't reach it.

"From you playing otome games, how about you make a game that we can play together?"

Venion stared intently at Cale, before her gaze turned cold.

"Okay."

Venion exited the room and Cale felt goosebumps on the back of his neck.

....

A few days later, in Cale's room.

"This game can be played by 5 people?"

Venion nodded eagerly hiding her true intentions.

"We want to play meow!"
"Venny! Put me in the game!
"What's so interesting about this?"

On and Hong shared a PlayStation Vita as those who wanted to do that, Raon played on Eruhaben's thigh.

Eruhaben played it because Raon invited him and no one objected to his wish.

"We're missing one person."

Knock, knock.

Cale said that when the door was knocked and Choi Han entered his room.

Everyone saw Choi Han making Choi Han confused.

'How could I be in this situation?'

Choi Han wondered as he held the PlayStation Vita.

Choi Han already knew Venion from another world similar to his when they spoke together.

He was brought into this world without him knowing why.  Because of that, Choi Han became more open to Venion and spoke more freely.

That was the reason Choi Han didn't ask about all the strange items that Venion had created even when he knew about them.

Everyone turned on the PlayStation Vita when there was something that made the five PlayStation Vita connected.