51

Cale sat back on the bed, holding Venion's chin.

"Why can you dream of a child who looks like Alberu? Do you like Alberu too?"
"Ehh? No, of course not! Yes I like him, but still not!"

Venion only liked Alberu if it was his last resort.  You know, if only she became Cale's little sister from being a stranger to Cale.  It's not funny to be in a romantic relationship when they are siblings!

'But in your fanfic, Cale's little sister was with the White Star and Cale was forced to give up his revenge on the White Star after he was tortured like a clopeh.'

Shut up my mind.

"Prove that you only like me."

Venion frowned at Cale intently.

"Keep on talking and I won't hesitate to get out of your sight! Hide somewhere so far away that you won't be able to find me!"

Ron who wanted to knock on the door sighed waiting outside the door.

'They will fight again.'

Unlike Loura and Alberu's relationship which was unclear but not that much of a problem, Cale and Venion's relationship always had quarrels when they were together.

Although they will be fine in minutes, hours or days.  It was still an unpleasant sight to behold.

"Try it. If you step your foot off this bed, I'll make you regret it."
"Do you think I'm scared?"

Venion looked at Cale with a threatening look.

"Prove I love you like Loura did to Alberu? Is keeping thousands of your photos not enough?"
"Can't you show it a little more? You make me look like I'm chasing a ghost that often disappears."

The two of them looked at each other with sharp eyes.

"Then why are you after me if I am a ghost? You can be with Witira or Litana who will show their love better! There are many women out there who are prettier than me, if not women, there are many men who are prettier  than me!"

Hans yawned as he waited behind Ron.  The quarrel between Venion and Cale was nothing new.

"Ouh, so you don't mind if I take a second wife?"
"Why did you take a second wife? I will be the last wife. I don't have to sell my body just because I want your affection."

Hans looked at Ron worriedly.  Their bickering was a bit aggressive today.

"I never said I wanted your body in the first place."

Venion was silent hearing that.

"Are you done?"

Cale looked towards Venion and gasped.

Venion's eyes were blank as if she had no desire to do anything.

"I know my body is worthless, but this is all I have. If my body becomes something cheap, what's left for me?"

Cale frowned at Venion's muttering.

"That's not what I meant."

Venion's eyes brightened again as she smiled.

A smile that would show that she was fine.

"I also know that's not what you mean, I'm not that stupid."

Venion got up and went to the bathroom, closed the door, and sat up.

Hugging his knees, no longer wanting to do anything.

Cale scratched his head in frustration.

'Why are women so hard to understand?'

Knock, knock.