37

Bahahahahaha!

Everyone looked at Venion who was laughing.

"You knew this from the start, right?"

Venion held her stomach as she held back her laughter.

"Well, I'm not surprised because she's a divine messenger."

Once again, everyone was shocked by that except for Cale and Venion.

"Ah, didn't I tell you guys? I just found out about it recently too."

Venion doesn't mind either.

"But I beg you to keep it a secret."

Yes, it is very bad if it is known by the public especially when Venion is wanted by the empire.

“May I ask, which god do you serve, young lady Venion?”

Ron asked because if it was the sun god, the empire had more reason to take her to they're Empire.

"I can talk to any god as long as I want."

Venion's lazy speech took everyone by surprise.  If it got to the public knowledge, no temple would let her go.

“But I don't serve any gods. After all, I'm here as Cale's soulmate, not the savior of the world.”

Everyone was shocked including Eruhaben and looked towards Cale.

"So that's why I can feel the bond between the two."

Eruhaben spoke as if he was very interested.

They returned to the topic of the unstable ancient power and decided to find out where the power of the earth was.

Venion could only bite her finger to keep from talking about something unnecessary.

“Did you say your name was Cale?  Is your family perhaps the Dragon Slayer family?”

"…What is-."
"Fttt... Haha... Fttt..ftt.."

Everyone looked at Venion who once again laughed.

Eruhaben frowned.

"I feel the power passed down from generation to generation. Do you think I'm wrong?"

Eruhaben glared at Venion.

“No, you are not wrong. But Cale is not a dragon slayer. He only coincidentally discovered that power when he destroyed something. His surname is Henituse, and it is not the last dragon slayer surname.”

Eruhaben looked at Cale, and Cale nodded with Venion's statement even though he didn't know which power the two were referring to.

Since Venion was God's messenger, Eruhaben could see the confidence in Venion's voice.

"So, is that organization from the demon world? You seem to know a lot of things."

Cale got goosebumps hearing the question.

'I don't want to know!'

Venion held her chin.

"Like you said, if it's a demon, you dragons will be given a revelation. So there's no way it's a demon."

Eruhaben nodded.

"Ugh!"

Cale supported Venion who was groaning in pain.

“I can't tell you much in this world. I became a divine messenger just to be Cale's soulmate, not a hero.”

Everyone felt worried seeing Venion's pale face with sweat on his forehead.