15

"Master, this hoverbike is perfect and ready to go! And, can I advise you not to wear clothes like this?"

Venion just like short skrit and make it herself in boutique.

"None of your business. I'm no longer a noble after Taylor has complied with my request."

Venion requests that she no longer be involved with Stan's family in public, and everyone thinks Venion has been kicked out of the Stan household.

"I also wear pants in it, so what's your problem! I just do what I like."

Sarah laughed as she handed Venion the keys.  She nearly died from experimenting with hoverbike safety, but she enjoyed her job.

"Are you going to try it?"

Venion smiled accepting the key.

Venion put an object that looked like a valkie talkie in her ear, then pressed one of the buttons there, then it changed into a helmet.

"This is cool! Turn on the GPS!"

-Welcome to the system.  Please specify your destination.

Sarah's stiff voice was heard.

"Wahahaha! This is so cool!"

Venion started her hoverbike, also activated her invisibility magic feature, started flying.

'Ah!  I'm so excited!'

Venion took control of the hoverbike, and left the backyard.

"Too bad the outfit that strengthens the wearer isn't finished yet. It's almost ready though."

Denny was a little disappointed.

"No, I'm more disappointed the gun I developed is almost complete too!"

Because Venion was bored, she always made up stories, and told them.

It excited them both and made a tool that Venion didn't really need.

But since they both said she had to be able to defend herself, she couldn't help but agree.

Because of that, the initial fund could be less than 100 billion, to almost 300 billion.

.

.

"Woah! The view from here is so beautiful!"

Venion rides around on her hoverbike.  Since it was powered by nature generated mana, Venion didn't have to worry about it running out of steam all of a sudden unless something went wrong with the hoverbike itself.

'Is this what it feels like to ride a dragon!?  Very pleasant!'

Venion carried the hoverbike fast in the sky.  She doesn't need to be afraid of breaking something because her hoverbike is equipped with a feature to avoid something if Venion loses focus.