50

Cale glared at Venion.

"Is that what you were thinking when you almost drove me crazy?"

Venion gasped at that.

“Cale, I was just talking to the god of death, and he said this silver sword of mine actually belongs to Loura. So I…”
"You're thinking of killing yourself and giving it back to Loura?"

Venion just stared down, unable to look right at Cale's face.

"You were the chosen one for the silver sword, so, why are you bothering about it? It's yours now."

Venion pursed her lips.

"But Loura didn't have anything in her life. Then I took what was rightfully hers. I'm not asking you to understand my guilt."

Cale held Venion's shoulders a little hard.

"Venion, do you want me to kill Loura?"

Venion's eyes widened as she finally looked right at Cale's face.

"If Loura's presence makes you want to kill yourself, I don't think she has a problem getting killed either. If you keep thinking you should kill yourself because of her, I won't hesitate to do it."

Cale spoke in a low voice making Venion's body shiver.  Cale really showed his killing intent.

"N, no. You can't do that...."
"Then be a good girl."

Venion just lowered her head not replying.

Kreek.

Cyler entered the room, seeing the tense atmosphere, feeling confused.

"You're finally awake! Don't hurt yourself like that again! I won't heal you if you do that again!"

No one replied to Cyler's words.  Cyler just sighed as he brought up the food in his hand.

"Eat this first. After a few hours, you can get out of my zone."

Venion nodded and Cyler exited the room.

"Eat. You're thinner than you were a week ago."
"Say it to the mirror. You're thinner than me."

Cale glared at Venion who was replying to his words.  Venion gasped and obediently ate.

She really made Cale angry.

"Are you afraid of me now?"

Cale asked as he looked at the terrified Venion.

"Of course. You don't hesitate to take revenge."

Even if it wasn't explained clearly in the novel, the person who had hurt Cale always ended up tragically.

Just look at Park Jin Tae who died and was beaten by Lee Soo Hyuk in another world.

Venion didn't want it to end like that.

"So think before you try to hurt yourself."
"When my moodiness flared up, I didn't have time to think-"

Venion saw Cale's sharp gaze and immediately lowered her head.

"Anyway, if you try to kill yourself again, I'll lock you up in the super rock villa. Do you understand?"

Venion nodded weakly showing she wasn't sure.

Cale picked up the plate that was already empty, then sat down beside Venion.  Cale hugged Venion tightly as if he let her go, Venion would disappear.

"Don't do that again."

Cale's voice was stoic as usual.  But Venion could sense the fear in the voice.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

.