36

Venion uses a hoverboard to climb the Yellia mountains.  Venion is weak in cool weather compared to hot weather.  So she didn't want to set her foot in the snow.

"Are you alright?"

Cale asked looking at Venion's red face.

"I should have brought my hoverbike along. Achoo!"

Venion sneezed as she hugged her body because she was cold.

Cale was not so afraid of this golden dragon because he heard he was a good dragon.  But because they were still strangers, Cale was still afraid that Raon and the golden dragon would fight.

"Hey golden dragon nim! When are you going to come out!? If you don't want to come out, I will left now!"

Venion shouted jokingly because she was cold, but that made the crowd besides Raon nervous.

Absolutely no response, Venion turned to just go home.

However Raon appeared to be blocking Venion's path.

"Venny! You can't leave without us!"

The mountain shook as the peak of Yellia's mountain lifted.

Venion is on the hoverboard, doesn't touch the ground, no problem standing up straight.

Buk.

Pedrick knelt down and put his hands together.

"I met two dragon-nim at the same time! I am the luckiest elf in the world!"

Cale pulled Venion to hide behind Choi Han, and the others surrounded them.

Tap, tap, tap.

Footsteps were heard from the cave that appeared and from the darkness, a blonde elf whose beauty couldn't be put into words presented herself.

Venion gaped at that look.

Venion and Raon headed towards Eruhaben as fast as lightning.

"Huu!"

Eruhaben was shocked to see the strange little dragon and human in front of him.

"Nice to meet you!"

Raon spoke excitedly

Venion knelt on one knee in the snow even if she didn't like the coldness of the snow.

"Marry me!"

Krakom!

Everyone felt lightning strike their heads hearing that.

"Venny! You can't marry him! You have a fiancé!"

Erhaben held his head for something he had not seen in his 1,000 years.

'I was proposed by a human?  She also already has a fiancé?  Is that true?'

Cale's face darkened but did not dare to take a careless step because his opponent was still a dragon.

Venion laughed as she stood up back.

"I'm just kidding. Dragons and humans can't be together you know."

Everyone was relieved to hear that.

"But you are so beautiful that I can't put it into words! Ah, I'm a little jealous!"

Cale's face was still slightly dark, but he had to contain his anger.

"Venion, come back."

Venion gasped and laughed stiffly as she turned back to Cale.

"Is my fiancé jealous? Hey, he's 1,000 years old, why would he want to accept my proposal?"