21

Venion woke up, seeing herself leaning against Cale.

Venion took the instant camera, and took a picture while making peace hands.

Venion put her picture on the 'Cale family' album and got out of the carriage.

Venion loved Cale, but she didn't overdo it to touch him without permission.  Being close to Cale was enough for her.

But she was afraid, she would want more, so it was better to keep a safe distance for herself.

Cale was only good with her, nothing more.  She couldn't have thoughts that hurt herself.

“Young lady, aren't you resting?” Choi Han asked when he saw the bruises on Venion's body.

Venion snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Choi Han's voice.

"I'm fine. I live here, but in this territory. I'll rent an inn."

Venion put on her goggles helmet.

"Sarah, Denny, my hoverbike broke. Came here to fix it. I was in Rain City, using the GPS on the helmet."

Venion cut the line, put her helmet back on, walked away.

Everyone there couldn't help but worry looking at Venion who still had bruises on her body.

Venion walked without knowing the gazes of others on her.

Cale, opening his eyes, saw Venion who was walking away.

'I thought she was going to touch me more.  Other than using my photo as her lucky charm, she's not like some crazy woman obsessed with something.'

Cale felt a sense of disappointment, but he didn't know why.

.

.

A few days later.

"Master, the hoverbike has been fixed. Do you want to ride it?"

Venion shook her head.  She wasn't that excited about going out in this hot weather.

"Sarah, aren't you on a group date or something? I'm bored~"

Venion asked curiously.

"Hnm, no. And we don't do that in real life, only in romance books."

Venion sighed hearing that.

“Master, you love Cale, why do you want to go on a group date?”

Venion glared at Denny.

"I just wanted to do that! Is that a problem with you!?"

Danny just rolled his eyes.

"Ah~ It's hot like this. It's nice to have..... Denny! Create this thing for me!"

Denny and Sarah looked excited to hear that Venion wanted to make something.

Venion took the paper, describing it in detail.

Reading the description, the four eyes shone with immense energy.

"What is the name!?"

Venion held her chin for a moment.

'This is a flying car, but it will be part of a hoverbike.'

Venion made the decision.

"This is going to be hoverbike 02. You're going to put these two things together."

Sarah and Denny heard the difficult challenge, smiled.  They like challenges.

"But the funds..."

Denny knows that they are a little short of funds.