42

Baaang! Bang! Bang!

Venion took care of the two door guards while Cale took care of the White Star.

Venion stepped on the back of one of the door guards as she held the key in her hand.

Playing with her gun, when the black magicians and warriors appeared.

'Why has the situation become more dangerous?'

Shoot!  Shoot!  Shoot!

Venion was irritated as she shot those who had started attacking Cale.

"On, Hong, fog."
"Yes sir!"

As the mist covered the scene and the paralytic poison entered their bodies, Raon spawned magic arrows to block them.

Bang!

The silver shield clashed with the flame sword as Cale stared intently at the White Star.

The silver shield that was covered in mist, not indicated made everyone think it was just the magic shield of an invisible magician.

"Why did you protect that woman? Just give her to me."

White Star said that as he licked his lips.

"At first Adin was after her, now you? Don't think you can even touch the ends of her hair."

-Right!

Venion sighed as she entered the storage room, and took out a magic stone along with a bottle containing dead mana.

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

Venion casually stuffed all the valuables into her space bag.

'I don't know when I got used to this.'

If Venion wasn't used to the sound of explosions when just a simple punch Choi Han could make explosive sounds, she must be a very weak woman.

Venion also planted bombs in several places, then finally came out while the chaos was still going on.

Shoot!

Venion shot the White Star in the leg causing him to lose his balance and Cale used the opportunity to punch the White Star in the face.

Venion tugged at Cale's arm who seemed to still want to beat up the White Star even more.

"Let's go."

Cale looked at the several space bags on Venion's waistband, nodding.

Their mission is complete.

"Back off."

Hearing Cale's words, Raon cast invisibility magic on all of them back, and they started running away.

The White Star held his face as he watched them disappear.

"Those bastards! Look for them! Make sure to kill them!"
"Yes sir!"

After everyone left the White Star alone...

Pang!

White Star slapped himself in the face.

'What if you traumatized her with that sudden kiss!?'

White Star couldn't help but sigh before seeing all the wounds on his body made him even more irritated.

The White Star took a potion from his space bag, swept it over where he was injured, until he stopped at the gunshot wound.

'It's a strange wound.'

The White Star took out the bullet, and could feel the warmth from the bullet.