3

Damn it!

Why do I have to have my period on the night of the king's birthday banquet!?

I'm still wandering around looking for a pretty dress to wear.

My standards aren't high, but nothing I really like.

'Didn't you say you were going to wear the most beautiful and luxurious clothes in the capital?'

Shut up me who was three days ago.

Who would wear a dress with a corset and diamonds to make it heavy!?

'I have to wear high heels and look elegant with the fan.'

Hey, hey! Shut up now! You forgot we're from an ordinary family and don't think much about style!?

High heels, heh! Shoes with an inch heel can't be worn for an hour and I'm already complaining!

Should I wear a dress from the village instead? The dress that my sister has is also hurting myself.

Why is my sister wearing this tight corset? It's hard to breathe, it's impossible to eat!

"Hah!"

I sat on a park bench as I sighed tiredly.

I saw my feet were red from walking a lot.

I wish there were at least bicycles in this world!

Well, at least walking makes my menstrual cramps better.

Wait!

'This is the wizarding world right! If this is the wizarding world, doesn't that mean it's being able to make motorcycles!'

Ah.... Forget it!

I have no money! I'm also going to be kicked out of the house soon.

"Haaaaah...."

I sighed for who knows how many times.

"Are you done sighing?"

I was shocked when I looked in front of me. You know, I like being insensitive to my surroundings.

“Ca, Cale Hanituse? W, Why are you here?”

Cale only raised his eyebrows looking at Venion in shock.

"On a night walk."
'Night walk my ass. You're waiting for your friends to find the bomb!'

Of course, Venion wouldn't talk about that out loud.

"And you?" Cale asked back.

I sigh for a moment and looked down.

"I'm looking for a dress to wear tomorrow. But there's nothing really comfortable to wear. If only this place had bicycles! I don't have to walk all over the capital!"

Cale just listened to Venion complain.

"And I will be kicked out of the house in a moment. Should I seduce the crown prince?"

Cale frowned at the word 'seduce'. Then he saw the dress Venion was wearing made his frown deepen.

"Why are you wearing such a tight corset? Can you even breathe?"

I smiled and shook my head.

"This is my sister's dress. I'm also looking for a pretty dress, looks expensive but doesn't need a corset. Well, the Stans are like this. Otherwise, why are all the kids in the family crazy?"

Cale was slightly speechless hearing that.

"Come. I'll take you to the Hanituse boutique in the capital. At least there's one to your taste." Cale said as he started walking.