17

I'm so excited to tell the story.  A plot popped into my head when I was told to tell a story.

I wouldn't do that in the real world, but if it's a novel, I can pour all my frustrations out there.

I want to tell someone what I want to do if it's not in the real world.  At least before I end my life, right.

"Let's hear."

Cale answered nonchalantly.

"I must have asked your help. Because I don't have the strength to do that."

Cale and Taylor nodded unobtrusively.

"I need you guys to bankrupt him, then he'll be in huge debt, losing all his property!"

Cale nodded and thought it wasn't a bad idea.

"That time, all the acquaintances of the woman he had raped came and they would end it very sadistically!"

Taylor raised an eyebrow feeling that was pretty good.

"Then once his body is left lying on the street, hungry stray dogs will eat it. That way, he won't be given a proper burial! How about that idea!?"

Cale nodded internally giving a thumbs up.

"Ahem. But in the real world, that probably wouldn't happen. The relatives of the abuse victim don't know where he is, there's no way they beat up strangers carelessly. In the capital there aren't so many hungry stray dogs either. So forget it. I'm satisfied with the punishment.  life imprisonment or the death penalty."

Taylor and Cale smiled, and nodded in agreement to Venion's wish.

Are they really going to listen to me?

.

.

.

In the middle of the night, Venion was alone in the room, walking slowly toward the table.

Opened the desk drawer, took out a sharp-looking knife.  Pointed the knife at her left wrist.

The hand holding the knife shivered.  Her tears flowed.

'What are you afraid of!  It will only be a moment!  Not for long!  You don't want to live anymore!  So end this!'

Venion gritted her teeth.

'You have no family to grieve over your death!  Cale won't look at you!  You've been tarnished!  You've become disgusting!'

Venion closed her eyes trying to move the knife.

'But, don't you still want to live?  Stop crying if you want to die.'

Venion's tears came out more.

'You still want to see the future.'
'The future is bullshit!  There is no light in my future!'

The knife touched Venion's wrist.

.

.

Cale had just finished what he had to do, walking towards Venion's room with the invisible Raon to see if he was okay.

!!?

When they were at the door, they could smell blood.

-Human!  The smell of blood!

Bang!

Cale immediately slammed the door, and saw Venion covering her left wrist.

Blood dripped from her fingers.

"Venion!"
"Venny!"

Cale quickly approached Venion, taking her left hand to see how deep the incision was.