30

Spas!  Spas!

Water splashes were heard as the four of them played in the water as usual.

Tap, tap.

The sound of soft footsteps caught the four of them's attention.

"Kya!"

Venion covered her mouth as she  shouted in excitement.

'My nose doesn't have a nosebleed right!?'

"Human, you're only wearing swimming trunks? You can't get sick from the cold!"
"That's right meow!"

Hearing Hong and Raon's words, On and Cale looked at Venion.

"I don't get sick from soaking in cold water. I get sick from bathing in hot water."

On and Cale recalled the incident.  Cale almost laughed at Venion who was dizzy from bathing in the hot water at night.

Venion tried to ignore Cale, but her mischievous eyes were always moving to steal glances at Cale's body which was no longer so muscular from not exercising.

"What?"

Cale asked with a smirk when he caught Venion's gaze.

"Want to touch my body?"

Venion's face turned red and was ready to beat up Cale.

"Don't say anything unnecessary when the kids are here."

Venion sat at a place far from Cale.

"I see. I think the three of you will get sick if you take a longer shower. You've been playing in the water for 2 hours."

Venion glared at Cale.

"You a right, human! I feel like I'm going to catch a cold!"
"Meow! Too wet! Youngest, wait for us!"
"Meow."

Venion made an annoyed face as the three children left her.

"I feel dizzy too. I'll go first."

Venion wanted to leave when she felt the wind wrap around her body.

"Eh!"

In an instant, Venion was beside Cale.  Cale pulled her arm to make her sit up.  The weak Venion immediately sat up as Cale grabbed her arm.

"No, you must accompany me."

Venion's face turned even redder as she looked away.

Cale put his arm around Venion's shoulders, making Venion lean on him.

Their skin touched and Cale could feel the warmth from Venion's body that was turning red with embarrassment.

"Egh...."

Venion could feel herself burning with embarrassment.  Her heart wasn't helping in this kind of situation either.

"Do you have any other problems you have to solve apart from the Caro kingdom?"

Cale asked making Venion flinch.

"I, I was planning to ask for your help after I got home. But I think again, this isn't a serious matter."

Cale frowned at that.

"Hey, can you tell me your plan and don't make me feel like I'm a complete stranger?"

Venion flinched as Cale trapped her in a kabe-don motion again.

"No, it's really not that serious. I was just thinking of ignoring it."
"And what is it?"

Their faces were so close they almost touched their noses.  Venion looked elsewhere to calm herself.

"That, it's just prince Adin-!"