16

⚠️Warning.⚠️

There are scenes of sexual harassment.

.

.

.

.

After being thrown to the floor, Venion slowly stood back up.

'I can't let it touch me!  Never!  Why does such a bastard have to be made handsome enough!?  He should be made like a pig instead!'

Karlos smiled, licking his lips looking at Venion's body.

'Let's do whatever I can.  So far I've only fought with my brother out of anger and my friends for fun.  I'm just holding on as long as I can.'

Venion believes Denny will call for help because he is a smart person.

"Do you want to fight even when you're wearing high heels?"

After living in this world for 3 months, Venion started to get used to wearing high heels which she used to avoid.

The reason is easy.  She used to live in the village, and the road in her house was dirt, it was very annoying to wear high heels on the uneven ground.

Karlos approached Venion as if he didn't feel threatened at all.

Venion threw her punch, but her hand was caught easily.

'Damn it!  He must have practiced enough!  How can I survive it!?'

Karlos grabbed Venion's hand who was shaking and didn't let go.

Venion moved her foot, stabbed Karlos in the abdomen with her heel.

Feeling the pain, Carlos backed away.  Venion took the opportunity to kick the area in the middle of his leg.

Karlos fell to the ground, and Venion ran for the only way out.

Venion opened the door, saw 3 men in black guarding the door.

"Fuck it!"

Venion was only able to curse.

"He dropped Karlos? Seriously."

Grab!
thump!

Karlos from behind grabbed Venion's hair and threw it hard against the wall.  Cale's photo came out of her pocket.

"Ugh!"

Karlos strangled Venion with one hand.

"You want to play rough? I like to play rough too. Hm?"

Carlos took a photo that was on the floor.

[Cale Henituse.
I love you.  ]

"You have a crush on that trash? I didn't know your standards were so low."

Sreeet!  Sreeet!  Sreeet!

Venion's eyes widened when she saw the photo of Cale that was torn into several pieces.

Venion gritted his teeth, feeling angry.  But she couldn't do anything because she was weak.

"Even if he's trash, he'd never do anything like this to a woman! You trash that can't be recycled!"

Venion tried to stall for as long as she could.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear that from the person who paralyzed her hyung's leg and was banished from the Stan family."

Venion tried to run away again, but her hand suddenly felt like a needle had stabbed her.

Her body became weak, then lay on the floor unable to move.