8

Cale walked over and leaned against the table as he looked at Venion.

The black dragon had already left them when Cale wanted to have a serious talk. He also wanted to see what happened to Choi Han and the others.

"I believe the reason you got into this matter is a trivial matter."

From a normal teenager, and a good family, it's impossible for the problem to be too heavy.

It must be because she is mentally weak.

Venion was silent as she played with her hands.

"Yes. It's a trivial thing."

Venion agreed.

"I felt like a useless child and a burden on the family. I wasn't bullied or abused anywhere. I just disappointed my parents' expectations. I failed many subjects and became unemployed."

Cale raised his hand not needing to know any further.

Cale could see Venion's eyes were shaking as if she was about to cry.

For a moment, Cale thanked the god for giving him a strong mentality. Otherwise, he might have been dead since he lived with his uncle.

"What makes you want to live longer? Friends? Family? Or something else?"

Venion was silent for a moment as if she in doubt.

"You." Venion pointed her finger at Cale.

Blink. Blink.

"What?"

Cale couldn't believe his ears.

"Why can I be your excuse?"

Venion looked embarrassed.

"I was motivated by the words 'I'd rather roll in dog shit than think about death' from you. From there, I was attracted to you, started reading the story over and over, and subconsciously fell in love with you. You are my hero at first. But the more I traced the story, the more obsessed I became about you. I could talk about you all day without feeling tired."

Cale's ears slightly reddened hearing that.

"But you're no longer something I can obsess over now. People would feel uncomfortable if someone did that to them. Also you already have a lot on your shoulders, how could I want to burden you more."

Venion didn't look at Cale so she missed Cale who was frowning.

'Is that why she's trying to distance himself from me? Did the walk disaster words just to give her an excuse not to approach me?'

Cale's silence not replying made Venion think Cale was disgusted with her.

"Hey."

Venion raised her face, seeing Cale open his arms.

"Come."

Venion's heart skipped a beat.

'If I get too close to him, I'll be dragged into disaster. But...... Who will let this go!? Fuck it! I will enjoy this hug!'

Venion immediately stood up and ran to hug Cale.

Venion knew Cale wasn't that strong, so she didn't apply any pressure while hugging Cale.

Venion stroked her face against Cale's chest like she was very excited.

Cale simply patted Venion's head that was on his chest.

"Aren't you ticklish when you cuddle? I always feel ticklish."

Cale raised his eyebrows hearing that.