58

Duke Huten and Choi Han also drew their swords.

'Don't show that you're a sword master.'

Choi Han remembered Cale's words, and simply slashed at the monsters that were attacking the guests attending the party.

The monster in the forest of darkness was harder to beat without any power, but he had survived to this day.

Emma slashed the heads of those treacherous organizations as well as the monsters that were coming towards her.

Yuna was no less cool when she threw sharp ice at the monsters while protecting the guests.

Yuna and Emma didn't care if the nobles died, but they would lose customers if too many nobles died.

"Loura, where's Venion?"

Emma asked when she saw Loura protecting Alberu.

"Who knows!? I was looking for her before this mess started!"

Cale arrived outside seeing the mess.

“Hilsman, go help Choi Han.”

Hislman quickly drew his sword and slashed at the monster until its head was cut off.

"Venion! What happened to her!?"
"Your highness, take her."

Cale ignored Loura and gave Venion to Alberu in a rather quick motion.

Alberu who was still confused picked up Venion in a bride style.

Cale walked past Alberu and raised his hand in the air.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!

An even bigger explosion caused the wings of the Sun palace to fall.

If it fell, many lives would be lost.

The silver shield looked brighter, and Cale used his full power.

Choi Han who saw the scene frowned.

Cale was about to cough up blood again, he knew this would happen.

'I have to become stronger.'

But there is something that makes Choi more annoyed.  At a glance, one would think Venion and Alberu were a couple as well as Cale and Loura.

The expressions on Loura and Cale's faces were very similar when they were trying to protect someone.

'If there are bullshit rumors about them....'

Choi Han decided to pull Cyler into the matter.  Giving nightmares is Cyler's way of torture.

-Human, I helped you hold it!  Don't faint!  You just had blood coming out of your nose last night.

Cale couldn't tell he was just having a nosebleed from seeing Venion's cuteness.

Due to the confusion that occurred, Eruhaben and Cyler also came there.  Eruhaben instantly drew his sword and decapitated the monster with ease.

Cyler ran towards the fainted Venion.

Venion opened her eyes at that time, and saw Alberu's face.

"Ack!"

Venion struggled making her fall from Alberu's hands.

Fortunately Cyler had caught her.

"Your body is hot. What happens when I'm not around!? Why is the situation so chaotic!?"

Cale gritted his teeth.

"Where is the imperial power!? Magicians, or alchemists, endure this! I can't hold on much longer!"