49

""No. Of course not."
"Do you want me to tell him?"

Venion shook her head.

"Nuna, what are you trying to sacrifice to scare my water elemental!?"

Venion was silent for a moment.

"My silver sword. The god of death said it originally belonged to Loura, so I was just thinking of giving the sword back."
"And what are the consequences of that?"

Venion just kept quiet to let Taylor know it was her life.

“Do you think Loura will accept this? She will blame herself and might be gloomy. Think about young master Cale too.”

Venion just lowered her head.

'My existence here was just an accident.  Nothing I have now is mine.  You're not even my family.  Cale fell in love with me as well probably because of the help from a soulmate god.'

Taking Venion's place, taking money that didn't seem to belong to her but Loura's, taking the power that should have belonged to Loura, and I would also only hurt Cale if I died from giving birth.

'I want to disappear from this world.  If my existence here is just an accident, then just remove me from this world.'

Taylor sighed looking at Venion who was just silent.

"Venion, how about you tell me what's on your mind. That will lighten the load on your heart a little bit."

Venion smiled brightly as usual.

“What do you mean. I was only thinking about returning a sword that shouldn't be mine. But you're right, I should have spoken to Cale and Loura.”

Venion stood up and left Taylor and Yuna.  Yuna wanted to chase after her, but Taylor stopped her.

"Leave her alone."

Yuna can only obey because Venion doesn't look like he wants to be followed.

.

.

“After this, Cale will fight against the first power of Arm along with the humpback whale race and tiger tribe race.”

Venion said that as she looked up at the sky.

Venion raised her hand, trying to use magic.

But she couldn't even feel the mana in her body.

"I have to do something to clear my mind."

Venion woke up from the view of the beautiful grass, riding her hoverbike.

'Cale is going to battle Arm, do you think you'll be fine heading there?  No one will come to save you.'

Venion smiled.

'Isn't that the reason why you went alone.'
'You'll just go to do suicide, you know.'

Venion thought she was just stupid.  However, her body moved as she pleased.

.

.

In the Valley of Despair.

It was snowing heavily and everyone knew it had poison in it.

"You can't go there."

An innkeeper's grandmother there warned Venion.

"You will die."
"But that's the reason I'm here."

The grandmother flinched at Venion's answer which sounded desperate, but still smiled brightly.

"If a red-haired guy comes here, just say that he doesn't have to look for me."