43

'I dont know her.'

Venion ignored her friend who was obsessed with Alberu more than she was obsessed with Cale.

"Just look at his ass, chest, hair, eyes, and crotch. I feel like I'm going to get pregnant just looking at you! I want to suck your dick, make your dick spit out semen..."

"Your Majesty, make her shut up or something!"
"I already tried! How about we kill her!?
"Great idea!"

Pang!

Venion sighed as she slapped her friend.

'Wake up my friend, you're making me very embarrassed here!'

Han So Yul who was slapped fell silent for a moment, then glared at Venion.

"You bitch! How dare you slap me! I'm sure you're just a noble who wants my Alberu's power!"

Venion fell silent hearing that.

"Your Highness, can I slap her?"
-How dare she call our Venny bitch!
“Cale, be patient.”

Alberu stopped Cale who seemed ready to rip his maidservant's mouth out.

“Hey! Who wants your Alberu! My Cale is the best! I'd rather seduce Cale than seduce the crown prince! Just take him! Who cares!? Watch your mouth and realize this isn't a dream my dear friend!”

Everyone fell silent hearing Venion's reply.

"You....."

The woman seemed to have noticed something.  Her annoyed and embarrassed expression when she did something vulgar, she knew that face very well.  Her friend.

The woman's eyes glazed over.

"Lee Sun He!"

Venion's eyes widened when she heard her name being called.

"Who is Lee Sun He!? Are you crazy right now or what!? To talk to the crown prince in such vulgar language!?"

Han So Yul didn't care when she started crying.

Cale approached Venion and whispered.

"Who's she?"

Venion sighed at the question.

"My friend. Let me talk to her."

Cale was a bit shocked to hear that the woman was her friend, and, to think that Venion who was so conscientious about his language, was friends with a person who spoke so Vulgar, how could she still not be good at cursing?

"Sure, do as you please."

.

.

In another room.

"Han So Yul, are you crazy!? Talking like that to the crown prince!? Fine, talking is still ok, but where did your brain go my dear friend, to think about having sex with him!? You're younger than me!"

Han So Yul lowered her head in guilt.

"It's not like a manhwa you can just leave it when you're pregnant bestie!"

Venion is feeling tired.

"That's no problem! I can raise it myself!"

Venion wanted to bite her friend.

"Oh my dear friend, think about how your son would feel if he was born without a father while his father was still alive! Your son would be jealous and wish he had a father too! Your son did nothing wrong to receive such treatment! Don't make your child an orphan before his father or you die!"