57

After throwing the guards on the roof into the zone with a false illusion, Cale and Loura were able to talk freely.

"So, you came here because Adin used hypnosis?"

Cyler lazily got up and checked Venion who was sleeping on the bed next door before returning.

He seemed to have fallen into deep thought.

"Looks like it's a short duration hypnosis. So it's a bit difficult to detect. Even for a dragon, we need to touch the person to detect this hypnosis.

Cale and Loura frowned.

"I can force this hypnosis off, but there's no guarantee that she'll be okay once the hypnosis is off. She could go crazy or at worst die."

Loura bit her lip because what Cyler said was the same as what Bob said.

"So what can we do?"

Cyler shrugged.

"Even if you kill the person who cast this hypnosis, it won't change anything. We can only wait for Venion to realize that she was hypnotized."

Cale gritted his teeth hearing that.

"Loura, at the party, I'll be a bit busy, so pay attention to her."

Laura nodded.

"Did you hear from Venion that there would be a bombing at the party?"

Cale's face looked tired hearing that while Cyler raised his eyebrows in disbelief that Venion could figure that out.

"Is that Arm?"

Laura shook her head.

"Venion says it was done by someone who managed to escape safely from the Alchemist tower."

Cale felt that it was only natural since the empire couldn't destroy anything anymore since they had already lost face so many times.

.

.

Loura was walking at the corridor to return to her room, when she saw a familiar face.

"Emma? Yuna? Why are you guys here?"

The yellow and blue haired girl looked at Loura sharply before retracting their sharp gazes.

Loura was Venion's best friend, so they would be nice to her.

"The organization that betrayed our guild is here. And one of the leaders of the organization is disguised as Adin's subordinate."

Laura nodded her head.

Even if Venion didn't care about strength, these two girls were the best strength she had aside from Cale's people.

But Venion never realized that they were her strength and only considered them as her family.

"Ohh.... But is it possible that you guys are here because you want to meet Venion? Mnn?"

Loura teased both of them and both of them slapped her cheeks right and left at the same time.

"We didn't! Of course not! Who cares about that bastard Venion?"

Emma said that and adjusted her bunny ear shaped headband.

Yuna and Loura just thought the headband was something Emma liked to wear even though it didn't match her nickname as a bloody angel.

They didn't know that the headband was a gift from Venion and had been put on by her own hands.

The headband was like Emma's most precious treasure.

Even when she was bathed in blood, her headband would be the only one that didn't get a drop of blood on each of her missions.