59 ⚠️

NSFW ⚠️

.

.

.

.

.

Cale started to kiss Venion, and Venion swallowed the slippery medicine from Cale's mouth down his throat.

After Venion's lips turned even redder, Cale broke the kiss.

"Just sleep. You'll be fine once you wake up."

Venion chuckled at that.

"Am I a kid for you to say that?"

The heat in Venion's body subsided, but Venion really wanted something inside her.

“Cale, can you go outside?”
"What do you want to do again?"

Cale looked like he wasn't going to leave Venion's side.

"Just get out, please. I want to do something embarrassing to ease the heat. So please go outside."

Venion said that with a flushed face.  He wanted to go to the bathroom to do that, but his body was too weak to move.

"So you want to masturbate?"

Venion's face turned even redder at Cale's shameless words.

"Cyler told me not to overdo it, but he didn't say I can't touch you."

Venion tried to hide her face, but Cale tugged her chin, and gave a French Kiss and licked all the places in Venion's mouth.

Cale undid the buttons of Venion's nightgown, and started to grope her chest.

“Umm… Cale…”
"I'm not going in. So you just enjoy."

Cale kissed Venion's forehead gently.

Venion had always been worried that Cale would come in, making her not really enjoy the sensation that Cale was giving her.  It irritated Cale sometimes.

However that was normal as Venion valued her body as much as a jewel.

"You're really not going in?"

Venion looked at Cale in disbelief.

"If I do, I believe Cyler nim will douse me straight away."
'But this alone is enough to irritate that prince Adin.'

Choi Han was at the front of the room, and knew that the room had been put on a sound barrier by Cyler beforehand.

But the person on the roof still heard what was going on in the room.

"Okay.... I trust you."

Venion said that while hugging Cale's neck and kissing his cheek.

Cale smiled kissing Venion on the lips and the kiss started to go down and ended on a cheery Venion looking very seductive.

Cale licked the area around the cherry and finally stuffed the cheery Venion into his mouth.

Cale sucked in gently while his left hand fondled another cherry.

“Umm… Ahh… Cale… Feels good… Your body is cold.”

Venion held Cale's hair gently.

"I'm not cold, your body is the one hot here."

Cale said that as he raised his right hand, and positioned his hand in front of Venion's mouth.

Venion opened her mouth, and put 3 fingers in her mouth.

Venion didn't care what would happen to her.  She just wanted to feel good now.