5

When his highness the crown prince came in, the pound door closed.

Cale looked at his pocket watch as he looked at Venion. The one in trouble right now was Venion herself.

***

"What kind of person am I to you, young master?"

Cale sighed as he threw the bag with the gold coins inside.

“I don't know why you're heading to the capital now, when every noble in the country's attention is focused on the capital, but I'm sure there's only one thing people like you want heading to the lion's den. from me"

Cale had expected it since they asked to follow him to the capital, as well as every time he felt their gazes during the journey.

"The rich Henituse family. You want money, right?"

Cage covered his mouth looking at the large amount of money.

"But I have a condition. Protect the current Venion. You may not forgive her, but she's changed. She doesn't care about you being the heir either."

Hearing Venion's name, Cage and Taylor didn't notice the difference between She and He in Cale's speech.

Cage looked at Cale like Cale was crazy. Cage also really hates Venion for making his friend disabled.

“Are you friends with young master Venion, young master Cale?” Taylor asked with a smile, but his eyes were cold.

Cale shook his head.

"Old Venion, I don't even want to get involved. Ouh, you should turn her into young lady Venion now."

Cage and Taylor were shocked to hear that. They had indeed not accepted the assassin who had been following them for a while, didn't expect Venion to be in trouble.

"She's being a weak woman, she'll definitely be kicked out soon. I just want you to protect her because you're family. You'll see how things go and decide. For now, I'll help you remember you're the saneest in the family."

Taylor looked at his feet, and looked at the kind Cale. There was no way Cale would help the person he thought was evil.

"Okay, I'll take a look first."

****

"Welcome. Thank you for responding to my invitation”

Alberu looked down from above. Cale blankly looked at him, before looking back at the clock.

Venion covered his mouth with his hand.

'So handsome! I think I will go blind. How can someone be so handsome and radiant? If Eruhaben shows up, I'll pass out.' Venion was just busy admiring as everyone at his table had eyes full of greed.

"It's about time they got here."

The person who would gossip all the nobles here for a while had yet to arrive.

Cale could hear the Crown prince starting to speak.

“The precious individual who will make this kingdom shine, the future leader of our kingdom, this prince is very happy that all of you have come to this gathering.”

The crown prince slowly turned on his eloquent tongue machine. It was at that time.

"Hmm?"

The crown prince turned his gaze to the entrance. The closed door was pushed, as if it had been opened again. He could hear some chatter through the gap created.

Cale started to silently look at Venion who was calm as if she had no problems.

At that moment, a servant immediately rushed to the crown prince from a different entrance.