18

Venion pressed the symbol in the center of the sports bra she was wearing.

The black sports bra looks like liquid when it covers Venion's entire body like Spiderman's outfit but is black only with the addition of gold lines to make it look more attractive.

'It feels like my own skin.'

But who would wear something like this in public?  How can Spiderman or spiderwomen actors wear clothes like this?

Venion wore a blue short-sleeved T-shirt and white shorts before exiting the delivery room.

It was a strange outfit in that world, but Venion didn't care.

"Master, quickly destroy this wall!"

The black suit that Venion wears is a tool to increase the user's strength.  After what happened a few days ago, Denny was like a madman preparing for it.  Likewise with Sarah who prepared her gun.

But the gun looks like the one in the Kamen Rider story or something.

Bang!

Venion raised her eyebrows in surprise at the slightly crushed wall when she just hit it lightly.

"Success!"

It wasn't strong enough to fight someone strong, but enough to defend yourself when the enemy wasn't focused.

"Okay, I'll go first. The view at night is beautiful."

Venion got on her hoverbike, but didn't activate her helmet.

She didn't want to go somewhere.  She would just go around and come back.

'Do I need to follow Cale when he's going to face a lot of trouble?'

Venion thought as she carried the hoverbike with modest speed.

Venion's favorite time, even in her former life, was being on a motorcycle.  Being on a motorbike, feeling the breeze, forgetting all the troubles, and time he can say whatever she wants.

No one will hear it on a motorcycle.

The beautiful night view adds to the sense of serenity of Venion.

Swiss!

!!?

The hoverbike dodged on its own making Venion startled.

'What's that!?'

Venion started to focus on her surroundings, and saw something shining in the darkness of the night sky.

The moon slowly appeared, showing a person dressed in black.

Venion activated her helmet.

"Night mood, activate."

With the help of her helmet, Venion could see the black clothed person clearly.

'Arms!?'

Venion immediately pressed one of the buttons on the hoverbike.

A shield appears in front of the hoverbike after the button is pressed.

Venion stared in bewilderment as the person cast a magic arrow.

Tang!

Venion quickly moved her hoverbike to escape after the attack.

Another man with another Arm crest appeared, then kicked the hoverbike hard.

Brak! Brak!

Venion's hoverbike hit the wall and fell to the ground together.

'Fortunately hoverbikes are expensive items.  Otherwise, it would have been destroyed.'