10

“I'm grateful at least Cale isn't here.”

Hearing Eric's words, I wanted to laugh. Cale just sat still? That's not going to happen. If he was like that, his novel wouldn't reach 700+ chapters and that only the first part.

Tuk.

Just like what I say.

Cale landed on the floor slowly after the flying magic was dispelled.

“Cale!? Why are you here!?”

Cale didn't answer as he walked over to look intently at Redika.

His gaze turned to the warriors and mages guarding the civilians.

Feeling the pressure from Cale's ferocious gaze, they became more focused and ready at any moment.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!

Not so long, the mountain behind exploded making everyone panic even more.

"Magic bomb?"

Taylor mumbled to make the listeners more aware of the power of the explosion.

"This one failed."

2 people in black clothes, with bags containing bombs appeared.

The two tore the shield roll and went in two different directions.

One towards the civilians, and one towards the nobles.

"Activate shield magic!"

Cale shouted as he raised his own hand.

Rosalyn appeared to protect Cale, but instead protect, she saw Cale using his silver shield.

-Human, I'll help!

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!"

Redika screams as the bomb explodes.

Cracks.... Cracks....

The two shields on both sides cracked and disappeared.

Crumble....

Only the collapsed building and thick black smoke could be seen from the explosion. No blood or corpses to be found.

No one died and no one was injured.

“Young master, are you all right!?”
"I'm fine- cough!"

Maybe.

"Blo, blood!?" Eric was pale and looked like he was about to pass out.
"Quickly summon the saint!"

Well, Cale smiled in satisfaction with the vitality of the heart like in the novel.

Everyone looked at all the magicians who were groaning even though they were enduring the explosion together, then looked at Cale who looked calm even though he was just enduring the explosion alone.

The gazes of the citizens and those who followed Cale's orders were looking at him with admiring and respectful gazes.

Venion was the furthest from Cale. She didn't want to be swept away by all those stares.

'From here, they all will forget, that Cale is also human.'

Venion is about to leave when a very irritated Redika stomps his foot.

"I have to see blood at least! Who are you dare to destroy my plans!"

The magic arrow shining with Redika's fury flew in search of prey.

'Wow, poor me.'

It flew towards Venion.

"Venion!" Taylor and Cale shouted at the same time.