44

Loura sat up straight when she heard the question, picking up the teacup in front of her.

"Before I begin, may I ask, how much has she changed? She used to be very hesitant to hurt someone even with words except when she was very angry."

Cale nodded because he could also feel Venion gradually adapting to this world.

"She can hurt someone, but she is still afraid to kill and afraid to see corpses."

Laura nodded.

"To what extent is she now used to being touched by someone?"

Cale tilted his head in confusion.

"From the start, she didn't mind when I hugged her."

Crash!

The Teacup in Loura's hand fell to the floor.

Bang!

Loura looked at Cale with a sharp gaze.

"Why do you want to know more about her!? She really is in love with you!"

Cale felt like a small star had hit his head.

"What do you mean?"
"Have you ever seen anyone other than you, who can touch her more than holding hands?"

Cale recalled his memories, and remembered that Venion kept a distance between everyone except the children and himself.

If it was more than that, the situation was so urgent that someone needed to touch her.

"Do you know Venion's title at school?"

Cale was only silent because he didn't know.

"A diamond body. Venion takes care of her body like a diamond, and in the 5 years I've been with her, I can only touch her hands!"

Cale flinched at that.  No wonder Venion really refuses to have sex.

"She wasn't conscious, but everyone knew she took her body, pride and virginity very seriously."

Laura sighed as she leaned back on the sofa.

"All I can say, Venion isn't the jealous type, but remember this, I've never seen her get so angry that she wanted to take revenge or ruin someone else's life."

Cale never had either.  Venion didn't expect Karlos to get the punishment he deserved.  She just didn't want to see him anymore.

"And she values ​​gifts. He really, really appreciates them."

Laura suddenly looked sad.

"Gifts? I bought her a lot of things."

Laura shook her head at that.

"A special gift, the one you give once a month, or on a special day. Her birthday letter, which I wrote and gave her, she keeps for the rest of his life. Also with all the gifts I give whenever I have money."

Cale started thinking about buying something.

"But you can only give her one. If it's more, it's no longer a gift! You bought her a shop!"

Cale felt pricked hearing that.

"The rest, you can figure it out for yourself. You're her fiancé."

Loura got up leaving Cale, and walked towards Alberu's office.

'Hm?  Looks like he added another key.'

Loura smiled as she unlocked all the locks with ease.

"My beloved Alberu!!!"