31

"Ah! Miss Venion, are you going now?"

An aunt asked in a tone that sounded quite sad.

“Yeah! In the end, Cale had to make the trip too.”

Venion was already wearing clothes that were luxurious enough to indicate she was going out.

Having only been able to wander around Harris village, Venion helped the farmers with their crops.

"I wonder, why are you doing this?"

Cale asked as he looked towards the farmland.  Venion smiled at him.

"Until you were 36 years old, you still harbored the desire to be a farmer, to fulfill LSH and CJS's wishes. Even if you can't do it yourself right now, why not help out the farm once in a while?"

Cale's pupils shook at Venion's words.

“My father also often does small farming behind the house even though he is actually a fisherman. So, this only makes me remember who I really am. Cale, I am not a rich person, and I am a country person. That is who I am, and I will not forget it."

Venion smiled as her eyes looked sad.  Cale patted Venion's head gently.

"So you're from the village? No wonder you don't care about rolling on the ground."

Venion gave Cale a sharp glance.

"This is the first time you've told me anything other than your weakness."

Cale moved to kiss Venion on the lips, but stopped because Venion didn't stop him.

'There is something wrong.'

Cale glared at Venion.

"What are you thinking about?"

Venion avoided Cale's gaze.

"Is there a plan where you have to summon your sword?"

Venion shook her head.

"Just in case we're going out for the first time after a long time we haven't been out."

Cale leaned on Venion's shoulders.

"You think I'll believe your lies?"

Venion just averted her gaze.

"Looks like you can't talk about it. Well, I can kiss you with my tongue because you can't push me away before 10 seconds."

Venion's face reddened at that.

"Forget it. There are a lot of people here."

Cale tugged at Venion's arm, trapping her in the middle of his arm, hiding Venion with his body.

Cale gave off a domineering aura to make no one dare to look in the direction they were at.

"No one will see you in this position."

Venion's eyes trembled as she looked extremely nervous.

Their lips touched, and Venion tried her best not to open her lips.

"If you don't open your lips, I will touch the rest of your body."

Venion gasped at that.

With trembling lips, Venion opened her mouth slightly.

"Good girl."

Venion felt very embarrassed to hear that.

Cale stuck his tongue into Venion's mouth, and licked all the places he could reach with his tongue.

Cale kissed Venion even deeper making Venion unable to breathe and felt her body go weak.

"Umm..... Cal, Sto...."