2022, Jun 23 - Taehyung (Finding Out The MOS)

[Place: Convenience store]

There were five of us in the chatroom to which Jimin invited us out of the blue, everyone except Seokjin hyung and Jungkook.

"Do you know what the map of the soul is?"

We were puzzled, but when Seokjin hyung's name was mentioned, we all became serious. Jimin said he went to the hospital and saw hyung there. Jimin said hyung asked a doctor about the map of the soul. Hearing that, Namjoon hyung spoke as if he had suddenly remembered something.

"You know he also asked me about that several days ago. He said he had to find that in order to end everything."

Jimin said he had heard of it before somewhere. I didn't know what the map of the soul was, but it must be something important if Seokjin hyung was going out his way looking for it. But what was it that he had to end?

"Why are we going on and on about it when we can just ask him?"

Yoongi hyung was right. but we also knew that Seokjin hyung was unlikely to tell us even if we were to ask. If this was the way to help him, I should...

(A/N: Loop #1: Find out about the map of the soul.)

First, we needed to find out what map of the soul was in order to figure out where it would be and how we could find it. Namjoon hyung said it sounded like an academic term, so he would search for it at a library. I said I would go with him.

But I got a call from Namjoon hyung when I was on my way to the library to meet him. A person working at the gas station became sick all of a sudden, and they needed Namjoon hyung to cover for him. When we decided to meet up again tomorrow and I returned home, I saw my abeoji drinking. Seeing that, I turned around and walked out of the house. I could sleep at Namjoon hyung's container and go to the library with him tomorrow.

I didn't want to be by my abeoji's side... When he was drinking.