2022, Jun 20 - Jungkook (With Hoseok Hyung)

[Place: Hospital]

A witness had stepped forward. The detective came to see me again a couple of days ago. He asked for my guardian, but my eommeoni didn't come to see me that day. He had no choice but to tell me that the witness had come forward but had not provided much information except that the car was imported, and the driver was a young man in his early or mid-twenties.

The detective asked me again if I remembered anything, I said nothing. It was a lie.

(A/N: he was just reminiscing from the above convo.)

"What are you thinking about?" Hoseok hyung said, standing next to my bed. "I stopped by on my own to the practice room. How are you feeling? Feeling better?" He had the worried look which he always had.

I nodded and said, "They say I can walk around with crutches tomorrow."

Hyung smiled and took out a burger meal. "A special burger set for you. It's called Tyrannosaurus Burger. You know you've got hardy bones like a Tyrannosaurus."

And our conversation turned to the life in the hospital and school things. He said Namjoon hyung routinely stopped by a library on his way to the gas station, but he didn't know why Taehyung hyung was busy.

"How about Seokjin hyung?" I waited for the right timing and asked.

"Seokjin hyung?" Hoseok hyung hasn't changed since high school. He was not good at hiding his feelings.

"Something is up with him, isn't it?"

Hoseok hyung flushed, looked somewhere else and said, "No---No."

I thought he knew something. And that Seokjin hyung was somehow involved with my car accident. I remembered the first time they came to see me in the hospital. Even then, I felt they knew something.

"You feel hurt? Should I call the nurse?" Hoseok hyung said in a worried voice.

I didn't know it, but I was bracing my head.