The morning after

Romeo

I awoke to Sage laying on my chest and looking at me. I rubbed my eyes. "Morning."

"Morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a log." I rubbed my face and head.

"Good because I was waiting for you to wake up." Sage grabbed a raincoat out of my nightstand and handed it to me.

Who am I to deny my girl? I placed on the raincoat and flipped Sage onto her back. I crashed my lips into hers and slid inside of her. We went to town as the bed creaked with our movements. Then Sage flipped me onto my back and sat up. Holy, hell.

I sat up, gripped her hips, and thrust into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rocked her hips back forth, getting friction. It didn't take long until we exploded. I fell backward onto the bed, taking Sage with me. As we kissed, I pulled the covers over us.

Sage lifted her head and smiled.

"I can't deny that I didn't enjoy waking up that way."

Sage snickered.

"When did you become a jackrabbit?" I quirked my brow at her.

Sage ran her fingers through my hair. "It's how you took your time with me. You didn't rush things with me."

"I didn't want a random hookup. It's not me." I shrugged.

"So, you never had sex with other girls?"

"Only you and Sloane."

"How did you know what to do with those other times?"

"It's a gift." I shrugged.

"Damn, you have one hell of a gift. You're like a Jedi of sex and pleasing women. Come to the dark side. We have cookies." Sage wiggled her brows.

"I'll give you the dark side." I threw the covers over our heads and showed Sage my dark side over and over.

********
Sage

Eventually, Romeo and I got up and got dressed. I wish we could stay in bed forever, but we have classes. When we reached campus, we parted ways since our classes were on opposite ends of the school.

I walked to class as Rowan caught up with me.

"How did last night go?"

I glanced at Rowan and grinned. Rowan rolled her eyes and shook her head. I laughed. My friends doubted my gift, but Romeo enjoyed it.

I entered the classroom, sat down next to Liam, and opened my notebook.

"Hey," Liam said.

"Hey."

"Have you talked to Reese?"

"We talk every day. Why?"

Liam turned to me and leaned on the arm of his chair. "It feels like Reese is avoiding me."

"Have you talked to Reese about it?"

"I tried, but she claims that she's busy with track and classes."

"It has been a busy semester." I shrugged.

"I know, but I need to talk to her. It's important."

"Okay. What did you need to talk to Reese about?"

"I wanted to make things official with her."

I arched my brow. "Are you already official?"

"I haven't called Reese my girlfriend."