The Gray way

Romeo

Pat and I stuck with Val with Marty. Why should we get stuck with a little brother? It's not that we don't love the pain in the ass, but Ma and Dad saddled us with him. They could have stopped with me, but no, they had to keep going.

Pat and I hid behind a building and spied on Blair.

"What's with the sour pus?" Pat asked me.

"Ma and Dad should have stopped with me."

"What do you mean?"

"They didn't need to keep on popping out kids after me. They could have stopped. I would have been happy with being the baby."

"You're bitching about birth order why we're trying to nab a troll. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me. I'm pointing out Ma and Dad's obvious mistake."

"I'm thinking you were a mistake."

"How am I mistake? The ladies love me." I smirked.

"Should I mention to Sage how much the ladies love you?"

My smirk disappeared. "I have no issue beating the hell out of you." I pointed at Pat.

"I have no issue kicking your ass." Pat shrugged.

Rowan and Sage kept dodging and hiding behind things until they darted to us.

"What are you doing?" Pat asked the girls.

"We're being stealthy," Sage said.

"No, we're trying not to get our asses caught. Lame-o here," Rowan thumbed at Sage, "almost got us caught when she stopped for food."

Sage put out her palms in front of her "A girl has needs."

"Baby, I love you, but our goal is to catch a troll, not get caught," I said.

"Oh? You should tell Sage how much the women love you," Pat said.

My right eye twitched.

"Who wouldn't love Romeo? Have you seen him?" Sage gestured at me. "He's hot and quite endowed."

I looked to the sky and prayed. God, if you love me, you will swallow me whole.

"Yeah, I don't want to know about my brother's pecker. It's bad enough he would whip it out every chance he got," Pat said.

"Lucky dog," Sage exclaimed.

"I've stepped into the Twilight Zone or the Romeo and Sage hour," Rowan said.

My phone rang. "Hello?"

What are you idiots doing? Val asked.

"Pat is telling Sage all my secrets. I'm praying for God to put me out of my misery."

Talking about you whipping out your pecker isn't a secret. You did that shit in the store.

"I was proud of my anatomy."

We weren't and still aren't. Now stop talking about your dick and spy on Blair.

"Yes, sir!" I ended the call.

The others looked at me.

"Val said to get out asses in gear and stop comparing dick size," I said.

"There's no comparison, little brother." Pat smirked.

"I beg to differ." Sage pointed her finger.

"Guys, we need to leave. Blair is heading our way," Rowan said.