Homecoming weekend

Romeo

After the day at the bakery, Liam and I didn't speak much. I figure let him fall on his face when he screws over Reese. I would focus my attention on Sage.

Sage was doing better and checking in with Jayden. Things were getting back to normal with everyone. Thank God.

As for Mindy, I heard she got kidnapped and left in BFE. Good for her. A little vacation never hurt anyone. Does it bother me? Not in the slightest bit. It was less than I had to deal with.

I never heard from Sloane anymore. Dad called and mentioned the Percy family packed up and left town. A change of scenery will do them some good. Plus, they can harass some other poor soul.

Life was good and would get better for me.

Homecoming weekend arrived. Sage didn't want to attend the football game or dance, so we made good use of our time.

I handed her a carton of ice cream and a spoon. She took it from me and dug in. I sat down next to her and scooped out some, and shoved it into my mouth. We wore sweats and my hoodies. Sage had her hair up in a messy bun. Yep, we looked like bums, but I didn't care. The boys needed room to roam.

We lounged on the couch. I rested my feet on the coffee table with Sage's legs draped over mine. We watched movies while eating ice cream.

"Would you rather fly or freeze time?" Sage asked me.

"Freeze time. A moment would last longer. What about you?"

"Invisibility would be cool. You could prank people without them knowing it was you."

I chuckled.

"I love this."

"What? Us looking like bums?"

"No, hanging out and not worrying about other people. People are exhausting." Sage threw her head back and groaned.

"Sometimes, you need downtime." I moved her legs, stood, took the ice cream from her, and put it back in the freeze.

Sage whimpered. I returned to the couch and pulled her into a kiss. She stopped whimpering. Yeah, I thought so.

Our kiss became heated as I licked the sweetness on her lips. Her lips parted, and I slipped my tongue past them. As our tongues danced around each other, I lay her back on the couch.

Our hands roamed each other as we kept kissing. Sage placed her hand on mine and moved it to the waistband of her sweats. I slipped my hand under her waistband and panties. Her body responded to my touch as I made my way down yonder. Damn, Sage was responding to me.

My finger touched her little nub, and a moan escaped her lips. I focused on it, then slid my finger inside of her. I applied slight pressure to her nub with my thumb while moving my finger in and out of her. Her body moved with my hand. I added a second finger to the mix.

"Oh, God." Sage gripped my hoodie.

I kept moving my fingers and thumb as she groaned. Then I picked up the pace.

"Oh, God! Romeo!" 

Sage was tightening around my fingers as I kept going faster.

"I. Can't. Oh. God."

Sage's body stiffened then thrashed as I drove my fingers deep inside of her. Her body jerked as she found her release. Once her body stilled, I removed my hand.

Sage opened her eyelids and stared at me in awe. "Oh, my God."

I licked my lips. Sage moved and pushed me onto my back. What was she doing? She crashed her lips into mine and moved her hand until it was inside my boxer briefs and landed on little man. Well, okay, then.