✿EPILOGUE✿

AUTHOR'S POV

It was after five years from then.. Tinkling sound of Payal was ringing in the whole palace.. A baby girl was running with her baby feet and jumped on his father's lap hiding herself in his hard chest.. A smile formed in his lips as he cupped her cheeks giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.. She giggled wrapping her tiny arms around his neck..

"Pitaji!!".. She told with her baby voice pecking on his cheek while hanging from his neck..

"Hreeshuuu!!.. Come here!!.. Don't hide behind Pitaji!!".. A strict voice came from back with that a boy entered into the chamber as they snapped their heads towards him..

The little girl namely Hreeshani (love, happiness) tightened her grip around his father's waist more..

"Vrishankh, why are you shouting on her??".. The man who was none other than Hreedant, their father spoke out confusingly..

"Hreeshu has damaged my clothes again with ink Pitaji!!".. Vrisankh glared at her sister..

Hreedant looked at her piece of heart in a gesture of asking if she did that or not as she shook her head positively.. He sighed as Hreeshani gave him her sweetest puppy face.. His heart melted like an ice as he smiled taking her more into his arms in attempt to protect her from his son..

"Hreeshu, won't do this again!!.. Now go to the arsenal and wait for me!!.. I'm coming to train you the sword fighting".. He said calmly..

"But Pitaji!!".. Vrishankh was going to say something but was stopped by Hreedant as he sighed..

"Wait Vrisankh!!".. A strong female voice came from back which scared the father-daughter duo..

Hreeshani's face fell seeing her angry mother who was giggling till now getting saved by her father.. Hreedant looked at her daughter fearfully knowing that he too was going to get a tough scolding from his wife for saving her daughter..

"What is this!!.. Hreeshani made a mistake and still you let her go without scolding".. Dakshayani glared at him as he lowered his gaze squeezing his eyes..

"Hreeshani is a baby, my love!!".. He told calmly..

"She isn't a baby but seems like her age is decreasing day by day only for your over pampering!!".. She told with straight face and continued..

"Hreeshani, Come here and say sorry to your bhaiya right now!!".. Dakshayani strictly ordered on which she looked at her father innocently..

"Ac.. Actually Dak___".. Hreedant was going to say something but was stopped seeing her glares..

"Hreeshu go fast!!.. I too can't save you now!!".. He whispered in her ears slowly..

Getting no option left Hreeshani got down from his father's lap and came near his brother..

"I'm sorry bhaiya!!.. I won't do this again!!".. She said with her cutest baby voice which easily melted her brother's heart..

Vrisankh cupped her cheeks and took her in his arms.. She too wrapped her tiny arms around his neck..

"Now, Vrishu and Hreeshu go from here.. I've very important talks with your mother".. Hreedant told them as they left..

"Why did you tell them to go!!".. Dakshayani questioned his husband as she wasn't getting good vibes from him..

After they went he immediately took her in his arms pecking on her forehead..

"Maybe you're free at this moment but I'm not!!".. She said pushing him a little, getting out of his grip as he pouted his lips..

"Now, you sit here!!.. I'm going!!".. She giggled and ran out from there leaving Hreedant..

He smirked on her disappearing figure knowing he would take the revenge surely..

~✿✿~