✿CHAPTER-3✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Both enemies were ready with their armies but not Hreedant.. Chiefs of their armies were waiting for the orders from their respective Kings.. King Dushyant made Hreedant as the chief head of Madrasa and For Jalasar it was Dakshayani herself..

"Why are not you ordering the armies anything??.. Why they haven't taken any steps till now??.. What are the plans??.. Are you waiting for their attack??.. Have you forgotten again that you are a Kshatriya??".. Asked King Dushyant gritting his teeth..

"I won't do anything Pitaji until they are coming to harm us.. I will fight for my armies to save them but won't kill anyone".. He ordered and rode his horse to the entrance..

On the other side Dakshyani also rode his horse and came to the entrance with her armies.. She covered her face fully with clothes as she was a girl and being a woman many people didn't want her to participate in the war but from childhood her father didn't think her as a girl.. He always wanted her to be a warrior..

"Pitaji, our armies are waiting for your orders".. She exclaimed in a fearless voice..

King Subala ordered to attack their army chief.. Dakshyani nodded and soon she made herself ready for the attack on Hreedant and his armies..

Two big armies came face to face and on the entrance there were two heads.. Two kings were in the middle of their armies.. War started between two enemies..

Hreedant was only standing at the entrance neither attacking them nor telling anything.. For a second Dakshayani also was confused..

"Inspite of having a bigger army than us why they are not attacking Jalasar?.. Is there any plan behind this?.. Are they thinking to attack us from behind?".. She asked their cheif confusingly..

Hreedant came out of his horse and stood infront of their armies and greeted them..

"Jalasar my armies and me don't want to harm you so it will be better if you people please surrender yourself and go back with your armies".. He stated politely..

She didn't utter a single word as she didn't want to reveal her identity as a girl.. She could see only a figure but unable to see his face as he was standing far away from her.. Now she also came out from her horse and ordered them that they weren't here for taking step back..

"Attack!!".. As soon as the order came they attacked on Hreedant and his armies.. "Jai Bhavani!" .. They cheered up and attacked..

"Har Har Mahadev!".. From the opposite side Hreedant and his armies too fought back and as usual Hreedant was only defending himself and his people neither attacking on their armies nor on her..

Dakshyani took her sword and attacked Hreedant from his right side.. As Hreedant was busy in fighting he didn't notice Her.. She placed the sword over his neck..

"We are not coward.. So now I'm asking you to accept your loss or fight with me".. She whispered in his ears..

"A girl!!".. Hreedant thought to himself..

"Sorry!!.. I won't accept my loss until my death and can't fight with you as well".. He crossed her sword with his one and removed it from his neck and was about to go but she again placed the sword on his right shoulder..

"You can't go anywhere before accepting your loss or death"

~✿✿~