✿CHAPTER-13✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Maa!!.. Pitaji??".. Hreedant asked with a little hope but deep inside he knew very well his father won't come..

"Ac.. Actually h.. he is".. Urmi couldn't lie as she knew very well that her son didn't like lies..

"No need to cover up anything.. I know he won't come to meet me at once.. I just asked with a hope that oneday he will hug me, will accept me as his son and will be proud of me but my bad luck, when he doesn't want me as his child then how can I keep any hope".. He smiled on his fate..

A tear dropped from Urmi 's eyes.. Hreedant immediately wiped her tears and cupped her face..

"Don't let these precious tears to flow for me.. I have already accepted my destiny and I'm lucky to have you on my side.. You are my strength.. Please don't be my weakness"

"Okay I won't cry anymore.. But tell me where have you been in this days??".. She asked..

"Maa I have to tell you a lot of things".. Saying so Hreedant started narrating the whole story of Chandragadh and Dakshayani.. How he became injured, how Dakshayani took care of him and lastly their feelings about each other..

Urmi became very happy to hear that finally her son has gotten the true love of his life..

"Hreedant!!.. Why didn't you bring her here??".. She asked excitedly..

"Maa I just wanted to tell you these first.. I promised her that next time I will bring her here by making her your daughter-in-law".. Hreedant told smilingly but he was fearing something else..

His mother understood what he was thinking..

"Don't worry.. I will convince him.. Now you take some rest.. We will talk with him about these later".. She smiled and cupped his face as Hreedant too smiled back..

~✿✿~

Guards informed King Dushyant about Hreedant's arrival.. Hreedant came with his mother to seek permission from him for the marriage of Hreedant and Dakshayani.. Dushyant 's back was facing them..

"Pitaji, I wanted to tell you something".. Taking a deep breath Hreedant took some courage and started..

"I love Dakshayani, the princess of Chandragadh and I wanna marry her".. Hreedant uttered..

Dushyant's eyes were became widened.. "Princess of Chandragadh!!.. Who is she??.. I never heard about any princess who is living at Chandragadh.. Who is her father??.. What is her identity.. What is the name of her clan??.. What's the name of her ancestors??".. He told glaring at him..

"I very well know her and I don't need to know about all these.. We both love eachother and that's all for me!"

"See your son Urmi.. Now your son has fallen in this much of love with a unknown girl that he has started arguing with his own father.. What did you think I will bring her here by giving your marriage with that girl who doesn't have any proper identity??".. He again shouted..

Hreedant wasn't able to stand there hearing such things about her.. He became used with such insults and rude behaviour for him but he couldn't bear her insults..

~✿✿~